Friday Night

It's another Friday night. It's peaceful and quiet. Usually you would here loud music blasting from the neighbor's speaker. But tonight was going to be Jalyn's night. Jalyn was an average 12 year old girl. Brown eyes, short, brown hair, and glasses. No loud music, no fighting neighbors, and of course... no annoying siblings. Jalyn had 2 annoying little brothers that she couldn't stand. Toby and Charlie. Toby was blonde haired and blue eyed. His parents were surprised because everyone else has brown hair and eyes. But thankfully they have been put to bed and they're sound asleep. Jalyn sits on her bed relaxed and at ease while eating her double cheese burger and her chicken nuggets. She was talking on the phone with her best friend Narjis. She had long, brown, wavy hair and light brown eyes. She was the only kid in her class with colored eyes. "Are you going to Aryana's birthday party tomorrow?" Asked Jalyn. "Duh!" exclaims Narjis through the phone. "It's gonna be super fun. I mean who wouldn't want to go to a birthday party at Top Golf?" Then Jalyn remembers something. "Oh shoot! I forgot to look for what I'm going to wear tomorrow! Sorry I gotta go." Narjis sighs. "Okay bye! See ya tomorrow!" Jalyn hangs up. Ugh! I should have done this earlier! Said Jalyn in her head as she rummaged through her messy closet. Then, Jalyn sees something unexpected. She sees a very old and dusty book. And it's titled "Lovely Dreams"...