Ready For Some Fun?

It's 8:00 AM in the morning and Jalyn's alarm clock goes off. She immediately gets out of her bed and starts getting ready. She was very excited about going to Top Golf. Once she gets dressed, she starts to wake everybody else up. "Wake up! Wake up! It's Top Golf time!" shouts Jalyn as she walks down the hallway. Everybody starts to wake up and get ready. While Jalyn was sitting on the couch waiting patiently for everyone to get ready, she starts to think about last night. The words from that old book won't get out of her head...We all look back to see what it was, but before we know it a big truck hits us! CRASH! BOOM! KAPOW! WHAM! Down down down we go, we fall from the highway yes we do! Now we're all on the ground and everyone's dead! Jalyn pictures the image of the words in her head. She sees herself falling out of the car and falling from the high altitude. Then she sees her whole family suffering, whimping, crying, and covered in blood and tears. A tear rolls down Jalyn's face. Then soft crying turns into loud sobbing. Jalyn was having a panic attack and she couldn't breathe. She then starts to panic and goes to the restroom. She looks into the mirror, and takes several deep breaths. "I'm going to be okay..." Jalyn says to herself before she leaves the restroom. Her family is ready now so they can leave. When her dad starts the car, Jalyn tries her best to stay calm and keep her fear in. Her dad starts to drive and exits the neighborhood. As they drive to Top Golf, Jalyn starts to think to herself; That book is just someone pulling a stupid prank on me...right...? No... It can't be. Something's happening. Something bad. Jalyn starts to get distracted by the clouds. No! stop it Jalyn! Focus! Jalyn is trying her best to avoid the story in the book. But then... she saw it. A cloud shaped like a car. Jalyn gulps and a knot forms in her stomach. Soon enough, a swarm of butterflies flew all around Jalyn's stomach. Then she notices something..."Oh please don't tell me..." Black dust... Jalyn freezes. She doesn't look back and starts to squeeze her seat with all her might. Her mom sees the black dust and looks very confused. "Hey what's that?" asks Jalyn's mom. "I don't know. Let's see." says Jalyn's dad. As they turn around, Jalyn sees an 18 - wheeler heading there way. "MOM LOOK O--!" The two vehicles crash into each other facing each other. And Jalyn's image... That's exactly what happened. But something phenomenal happens. Jalyn sees a very bright light that almost blinds her. But then, Jalyn sees herself, Toby, Charlie, her mom, and her dad, back in the car like it never even happened...