①③

Emil felt warmth and a movement. He whined slightly as his eyelids fluttered open. Then there was a chuckle.

He gasped and looked up, realizing he was lying on Leon's chest. His bare chest aaaaand Leon was awake and smirking down at him.

"L-Leon!" He gasped, his cheeks burning a bright shade of red.

Leon snickered and leaned down, gently kissing Emil's forehead, "Good morning, princess."

It was then that Emil noticed he was also completely naked. His mind was fuzzy before the memories came crashing back. He whined and slammed his head into Leon's chest, "Oh my godddddd!" He whined.

"Ouch! Jeez," Leon yawned and let his hand rest on Emil's back, "you were the one who was acting all desperate." He teased.

Emil snapped his head up, "I-I was not!" He defended, I totally was... he sulked and relaxed into the other's arms, "anyways... thanks for... being g-gentle... even if I was the one rushing things..."

Leon looked at Emil's flushed expression and felt his heart pound, craaaaap I wanna do it again. He shrugged, well as much as he could with a naked Emil on him, "No problem, why would I, like, intentionally hurt you?" He spoke, his voice level and smooth.

Emil swallowed the lump in his throat, "You were... Uhm... my first..." he whispered softly, "my first kiss.... boyfriend... and uh... this..."

Leon swooned, how can one person be so cute??? "If it makes you feel better you're the first person that I actually had feelings for."

Emil's eyes widened and they shimmered, "R-Really? Why?"

"Dunno. Everyone else was just- boring. And only wanted me for money or popularity, you don't care about that stuff." Leon explained.

Emil shyly nodded and leaned his head back down onto the warm body he was resting on, "I should probably text my brother," he reached for his phone and turned it on. His eyes widened at the texts, "Wha-"

RANDOM NUMBER GANG

*ChingChong sent a photo*

ChingChong: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PastaLord: Holy fuck

Pancakes: hey op who took the photo

ChingChong: I set a timer

Awesome: hah! Gayyyyy!

Pancakes: We're gay

Awesome: that we are

Tomate: aren't you guys 16?

ChingChong: Age of consent is 16 mostly worldwide ;)

PastaLord: Em is gunna be so pissed

Emil looked at the photo and immediately punched Leon's gut, "I can't believe you!" He complained.

"You were so cute! I had to!" Leon defended with a smirk, stopping Emil's arm, "be glad it wasn't a naked one~"

"That would be child porn so I am glad." Emil said bluntly before rolling his eyes.

"Ooh~ touché."

Emil laughed softly and tugged him into a kiss.

I promise spamano will be next haha!