①⑥

RANDOM NUMBER GANG:

PastaLord: Hurry up shitolas!

Hipster: I'm on the plane already

Awesome: I WAS LOOKING FOR MY SPECIAL SWIM TRUNKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY

Tomate: It wasn't my fault Lovi! :/

Pancakes: Doesn't it suck for you Toni? That I'm already here?

Tomate: WHAAAA

*Pancakes sent a picture*

Pancakes: ;3 see~?

Tomate: I am so heartbroken

PastaLord: Hurry the fuck up then

Hipster: I paid for in flight WiFi to talk to Leon and he forgot to buy it ;-;

PastaLord: lets just goooo gogogoooo!

Tomate: He's excited for meeee! Yay!!!! On our way!!!!

Lovino rolled his eyes as he looked to Matthew, "He's an overexcited puppy," he grumbled.

"Good thing you're a dog person, eh?" Matthew teased.

They were waiting at the airport, so not even Matthew had seen Lovino's house.

"Sh-Shut the fuck up!" Lovino's cheeks were bright red.

"Haha! Nothing to be ashamed about~" Matthew teased some more.

"You're right. At least I'm not dating a potato bastard," Lovino taunted with a smirk on his lips.

Matthew rolled his eyes in turn before his eyes brightened, "Emil!!!" He cheered.

The Italian turned to where Matthew was looking and saw a very annoyed looking boy with silverish blonde hair. His eyes widened and he smiled softly, "Hey guys," he murmured, his accent was super adorable.

"Oh my goddamn your voice is adorable!!!" Lovino gushed as he hugged Emil like he would a baby.

Emil flushed, "you've heard me over the phone.."

"That's different, your voice is different on the phone," Matthew agreed.

Emil just pouted but accepted the fawning, as the two were probably his closest friends. Plus he was used to his family doing the same.

An hour later Leon arrived, and lo and behold Emil and Leon had one of those reunited montages.

Emil was spun in Leon's arms and they kissed. Lovino fake gagged and Matthew had tears in his eyes, "such a precious couple!!" He cooed as he took a video.

Lovino felt something claw in the pit of his stomach but shook it off. He wasn't jealous of romance.

Finally Gilbert and Antonio showed up after another hour.

•••••

Antonio looked at Gilbert with worry, "what if Lovi doesn't like me? Mios dio what if I smell??" He yelped.

Gilbert rolled his eyes, "Calm down dude! You'll be fine! You'll get a piece of Italian ass and I'll get my sweet birdie!!" He gushed.

Antonio cringed at that but finally made it to the gates. He saw a small group of international people and spotted a very very attractive male standing with his arms crossed.

He, as in Lovino, had on black denim shorts that hit his midthigh, a dark green tank top with an ironed on tomato patch. He also had a diamond stud earring in and his shoes were red flip flops.

Then their eyes met. Dear lord. He was wearing eyeliner as well.

"Loviiii-" Antonio started but Gilbert shoved him out of the way and tackled Matthew in a hug.

Antonio smiled awkwardly as he scratched his cheek, "heh... whoops..." he spoke.

Lovino looked at him and snorted, "grand entrance didn't go as planned?"

"No, not really, but I get to see you, no?" Antonio mused.

Lovino's tanned cheeks burned red, "tch, whatever bastard..." he spun on his heel, "follow me, bitches!"

"Yessir!" Came the chorus.

There was a very large sleek black car with two Italian flags on the side of the doors.

"Holy shit, whose car?"

"My nonno's."

Antonio and Gilbert looked at each other with a slightly worried look but got in anyways.

The group looked out the open windows with awe on their faces but something that struck Antonio was the attention by the public.

They seemed a lot more interested in the car than normal people should be.

It wasn't until they saw Lovino's home that Antonio felt completely embarrassed about himself.

There were giant gates that surrounded the whole estate, which as soon as they drove into the driveway, there was a large white marble fountain that had a sculpture of a cherub and a cross.

Behind that was an even longer driveway with beautiful green shrubbery lining it.

Aaaand past that was a very very VERY large white mansion with columns in the front to hold up a large balcony as well. To the side was another large building and to the left another.

Lovino seemed on edge as there was a man with very good looks and an athletic build.

Matthew didn't look surprised, but Emil, Antonio, Leon, and Gilbert were shocked silent.

As they got out of the car and Lovino started to storm past the man, "excuse me? Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" He asked in his smooth voice.

Lovino sighed and turned towards the group, "Fine. People I call my friends, this is my nonno Romulus. Nonno you already spoke to Matthew before, the rest are Gilbert, Emil, Leon, and, Uh, Antonio." His voice was a bit softer at the mention of the Spaniard but his eyes darkened at Romulus's hearty laugh.

"Welcome to the estate of the Vargas'!"

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER! I was studying for midterms