Akira's Childhood

Akira: 6
Jay: 5
____________________________________
Third Person Pov

Ever since he was young, Akira had always been abandoned by every family he came acrossed.

He never knew his birth parents. They died from saving a town by themselves from villains. The other Pros showed up to late to help them.

As he goes through families, he eventually gives up on trying to be in one.

One day, he decided to run away from his foster home before they could get rid of him. He found his way into a dark alleyway. He hid behind some cardboard and decided to rest there for a little bit.

{A Few Years Later}

Akira: 9
Jay: 8
____________________________________

He crawled out of his spot and saw some people talking further down the alleyway.

He decided it was best not to bother them. He turned around and began walking towards the way he came in.

Suddenly there was footsteps that were loud and quick and seemed to be getting closer. He turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair tied up into two messy buns and a school uniform, running towards him.

He stood his ground and watched as she got closer.

She stopped infront of him and smiled. "Look guys! It's a kid!" She said, turning a little so they could hear her.

They two others she was with came closer. One was wearing all black and had dusty-looking pastel blue hair with red eyes. He had scarred lips and flaky skin.

The other one has on a long black coat with weird white designs on it and a white shirt underneath. He had black jeans on. His face seemed to be scarred with purple markings under his eyes and the bottom of his mouth that went from one end of his jaw to the other. He had multiple ear piercings. His hair was black with piercing turquoise eyes.

"See?! Look!!"

All three of them looked at Akira, each saw an opportunity to make him become a Villain.

"What's your name?" The blondie asked.

"Akira." He replied.

"Aww! My name is Toga! And this is Dabi and Shigaraki!" Toga pointed at each said person.

"Don't just give out our names like that!" Shigaraki hissed.

"Relax! It's not like he can do anything!"

"I don't even know who you guys are." Akira stated blandly.

"That's even better!" Toga said.

"What do you guys want, anyways."

"We want you to join us!"

"Join what?"

"The League of Villains!!"

The word 'Villain' sounded oddly familiar to the 9 year old.

He quickly activated his quirk, making a knife come out of his hand. He quickly locked a firm grip on it and pointed it at them.

"Kid relax, we're not gonna hurt you." Dabi said.

"Bullshit! You're probably the fuckers who killed my parents!"

"What a tongue for a kid."

"Oh honey! Do you even know how to fight with that?" Toga asked in a mockingly sympathetic way.

"Of course I do. I've been fighting people since I was 6."

"And how old are you now?"

"9, I think. A-anyway that doesn't matter!"

"Just come with us. We'll take care of you." Toga said in a motherly tone.

"Tch, last time I believed that I got kicked out not even a week later."

"And why was that?"

"Because they didn't want to raise a kid with a Villain-like quirk."

"Don't worry, we won't kick you out."

"Liars!"

Dabi put his hand ontop of his and gently put his hand down. He then walked closer to him and hugged him.

Akira's eyes widened as he did so. He dropped his knife which disintegrated from hitting the ground.

"In a way, me and you are alike. I got kicked out too. I didn't have to go through families like you did, but I know how it feels to get kicked out. And you had that happen to you alot of times. But it's okay, we're here for you now."

Tears began to prick Akira's eyes as he listened to the man's words.

"Awww! They look like they could be brothers!" Toga said.

"More like father and son."

"True!"

Dabi stopped hugging the little boy and patted him on his head. He then turned around and looked at the other two.

"Hey Akira! Is it okay if I'm your sister?!" Toga asked excitedly.

"Sure?"

"Yay!!"

"How the fuck did we build a family with a kid we just found?" Shigaraki asked.

"I dunno, but maybe it's for the better."

"I can tell he'll make an awesome Villain one day!" Toga said happily.

And with that, the four of them made their way to the Villains lair.