what the fuck is up kyle!?

"Mmm Jimin just like that baby." Taehyung moaned throwing his head back as Jimin bobbed his head faster as he sucked in his cheeks.

"You're the fucking best b-" Taehyung started and then the door suddenly was thrown open and innocent pure Jungkook stood behind it.

"Aghh god what the duck are you doing!!" Jungkook cried as Jimin and Taehyung flinched. "Jungkook oh god!!" Taehyung jumped back.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! A B C D E F G-" Jungkook started singing as he closes his eyes and backs up. "Jungkook why're you singing the alphabet?" Jimin asked with a laugh, "Why aren't you?!" Jungkook asked.

"Alright alright! Can we all agree that this didn't happen?" Taehyung suggested zipping his pants up.

"Not until you sing the alphabet with me!" Jungkook persisted pointing his fingers at them. At this point Jimin was on the floor laughing his ass off.

"Why do we need to do that shit!?" Taehyung exclaimed. "Because the only way to regain innocence is to sing THE ALPHABET!!" Jungkook screamed making them both sit up straight.

"Now sing!!" Jungkook stomped his foot and they gulped. "A B C D E F G H I J-" They sang in unison and Jungkook started dancing.

"Yuh." He added. "K L M N O P-"

"Yee!" Jungkook bobbed his head.

"Could you stop adding Ariana sound effects?"

"Who told you to stop." Jungkook said with a pout he thought looked scary and Jimin just looked away with a smirk.

"Q R S T U V W X Y AND Z now I know my abc next time won't you-"

"WoNt yOU sINg wITh mE oooohh~" Jungkook ended it with some runs.

"Okay...are we free to go now?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. Jungkook nodded putting his hands behind his back and smiling.

Taehyung immediately left the room leaving the two there. "So...can you explain what the duck that was?" Jungkook asked sitting on the bed next to Jimin.

"Why do you keep saying duck?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because the F word is bad." Jungkook said quietly looking away.

"Don't change the subject! What were you doing!?" Jungkook asked again and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I was giving him a blowjob Jungkook stop being an idiot." Jimin said rudely before standing up and walking to the door.

"Wait!" Jungkook cried jumping over to grab Jimin's sleeve.

"A-am I allowed to get one?" Jungkook asked meekly with a slight blush on his cheeks and eyes glued to the ground.

It was silent for a second before Jimin started laughing hysterically snatching his arm away from Jungkook.

"Babygirl." Jimin started softly holding onto Jungkook's head.

"No...no you aren't." Jimin said with a wide smile. "This was an accident okay?" Jimin said to him.

"You sucked Taehyungs dick on accident?" Jungkook asked with big eyes and Jimin averted his eyes somewhere else and then back to Jungkook.

"Y-yeah...shit like that happens sometimes." He said awkwardly and Jungkook nodded.

"Can you accidentally suck mine?" Jungkook asked and Jimin frowned. "I'm leaving." He simply said before walking out.

Jungkook huffed, how come Jimin does this stuff with everyone expect him? Jungkook always hears from people that Jimin would sleep with anyone, but they were all lies because he didn't sleep with Jungkook!