Hisoka Morow, Hunter x Hunter

(Y/n)'s Pov

I nodded my head and left my fathers office, Illumi right behind me. I groaned and looked at him.

"Can you believe him? He wants me to marry a man I want to kill! A man I hardly know and not to mention the multiple times he's tried to kill Killua!"

Illumi sighed. "Just breath.. You have 2 days until your 20th, he did say if you found a man suitable to marry then you won't have to marry him."

I nodded and we continued to walk down the hallway. "That's the thing Illumi, you know how I hardly talk to anyone. I only have one real friend!" That's when an idea popped in my head. Causing me to change my route and head towards the front door.

"And where are you going?"

I opened the door and stopped, turning back to look at my older brother. "I'm going to ask Hisoka to marry me."

Timeskip

I arrived at Hevens Arena and made my way towards his room. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for him to open up.

"Well well well, I haven't seen you in a while my dear."

I gave him a small smile. "It has been a while hasn't it Hisoka?" He nodded. "Could I come in? I have an important matter to discuss with you my friend."

He nodded and stepped to the left. I quickly slipped past him and entered the room.

"What is bothering my dear (Y/n) so badly for you to come and see me at this hour of the night?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "My father wants me to marry Harlow Mcfeely."

He nodded and shuffled his decknof cards. "Isn't he the one who has tried to kill your brother?"

"Yes, you can see why I don't want to marry him, a mong other reasons of course. That is why I've come to you."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, a smirk on his face. "You want me to marry you don't you, doll?"

I nodded. "Actually yes."

He looked at me shocked but quickly recovered, smirking and giving a small little chuckle. He walked towards me until I was pressed against the wall and one of his hands by my head and the other rested on my hip.

"Is that so?" He whispered into my ear, causing a shiver to run down my back.

I slowly nodded. "Yes. You're my only friend. Meaning I can stand you. But him on the other hand I can't."

His smirk only grew. "Hmmm interesting~ or is it for the fact that you already like me?"

My eyes avoided his. "Don't be ridiculous Hisoka. I'm only asking you this because I trust you and I can stand you."

He pressed his body against mine more than it already was. "Hmm~ that  blush says other wise (Nick name)~"

"S-shut up Morow."

He smirked even more. "Now the stutter and last name calling? Hmmm I'm correct, aren't I?~"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him, causing our noses to touch. "Will you help me or not?"

"Not until you admit it sweetheart."

I groaned. "F-fine.. I've..gained feelings for you. Happy now?"

He nodded. "Yes I am." And with that, he closed the small distance between us. His lips pressed against mine. Instead of it being a soft kiss, it was rough.

"I'll marry you my little flower~"

End of Oneshot
-Requested by @xxhyrulexx