Bickslow, Fairy Tail

When you were around 19, something happened that changed everything. But only one person in particular knew the whole story besides you. Bickslow. It all started when you and your brother Natsu joined Fairy Tail. He made friends with Erza and Gray where as you made friends with a certain blue and black haired male. Your friendship only grew as you two grew older. Went on quests, hung out constantly and you even joined the Thunder Legion when he joined. You two were inseparable. But that all changed when you and Bickslow went on a particular.

Bickslow was on the ground barely conscious and you were barely standing. You knew you had to do something. Because of your rare magic, you used the one spell that would most likely kill you. You had to defeat this beast, you couldn't let it harm him. You couldn't let it kill the man you love. But, something happened once you used that spell and defeated the beast. As you were laying there, Edolas you appeared.

"I can see how much you like her. And as much as I despises you, she has more potential than I do." She said to Bickslow. "I can help you save her but she wont be the same until she awakes."

Of course Bickslow took her up on this offer. That offer being that you would be sent to Edolas and put to sleep until Edolas you died.  In return, she would stay and be you until that time came. She aged and grew with the guild while you would stayed in your current age and appearance state until the awakening.

But as she and Bickslow returned to the guild, everyone could tell that Bickslow was distant. Throughout the months, Bickslow grew distant from 'you' and clearly treated you different until him and her were on hatred terms. Everyone was confused but whenever they asked, they claimed to be in a fight that ended their friendship.

Timeskip

Years had passed since that day and Fairy Tail were now stuck in Edolas. Many things had happened, including the very thing that is going on right now.

Everyone looked at Edolas you as she explained what happened all those years ago.

"I know you all have many questions but to answer the main one, no I am not your (Y/n). She is here and now that I'm back, I feel my lofe force draining away. Which means, your (Y/n) is going to be awoken."

Everyone bombarded her with questions while Bickslow hung back.

"When she awakes, she's going to be very confused and dazed. Especially with how much you guys all aged, she will need space and time. In my honest opinion, let Bickslow do most of the talking."

Timeskip, (Y/n)'s Pov

I slowly got up and looked around, looking at  my guild members. But they were all grown up?

"W-what's going on?"

"(Y/n), it's okay. What do you remember?" Natsu spoke out.

"N-natsu?" He nodded. "What's happened? Why is everyone older?"

"You've been asleep for 5 years... You look the same but we're all older-"

I couldn't take this. No, this couldn't be happening. I slowly got up and ran past everything and everyone. Despite their cries for me to stay. This was all too much, how did I survive? That attack should of killed me and saved Bickslow.

Timeskip

I wandered around until I found a tree to sit under. Everything going through my mind.

"Hey..."

I slowly looked up and saw Bickslow. But like everyone else, he was older. Was this even my Bickslow?

"I know you're confused and I will tell you everything that happened. But I'm still the same Bickslow as before baby."

I gave him a small nod. "T-take off your mask?"

The moment he took it off, tears came to my eyes. Seeing the tattoo, his black and blue hair and those lovely eyes confirmed that it was my Bickslow. Without hesitation I shot up and jumped into his arms. Letting all of the tears out. His arms instantly wrapped around me and he held me tightly.

"Everything's going to be okay (Nick name)."

I buried my face deeper into his chest. Letting him explain what had all happened and what I all missed while I was asleep.

"I missed you.. It was hard to be around while she was. Because I was the only one who knew it wasn't you...and because it was all my fault that you were gone."

I quickly pulled away and gave him a light smack to the chest. "You idiot. Don't blame this on you. I was the one who decided to save you. You weren't in my head and made me choose. So it's not your fault-"

He cut me off by slamming his lips against mine. Stealing a kiss.

"I wanted to do that for so long."

End of Oneshot