Katherine Pierce Smut-Play with me

Katherine was very distracting when it came to me studying. She had no patience and wanted attention all the time. If she wasn't lingering on the bed, or was feeling extra clingy, then she'd be straddling my waist trying to get my attention.

"Play with me~" Katherine whined from the bed.

I huffed as i read the history textbook while taking notes. Although i loved her to pieces, she did not have an ounce of patience in her body.

"Kat... you know i have history homework" i muttered with a small smile on my face.

I turned to look at her and saw the pout on her face. I shook my head as i turned back around and focused on the book. I heard Katherine move from behind me on the bed to behind me. I felt her arms circle my neck as her head rested on my shoulder.

"I can teach you about the...medical advancements through time. I lived half of it" she muttered into my ear as she nipped at it and kissed my neck.

"Katherine, baby, if you give me half an hour then we can carry this on" i told her firmly, although i knew she wouldn't take no as an answer at this point.
She moved the chair i was sitting on back slightly and sat on her knees in front of me. I gave her a confused look as she smiled.

"You carry on...studying and i'll do something to keep me entertained..." she slyly said.
Grabbing my jeans and underwear, she pulled them down my legs and tossed them away so i was completely open to her.

"Katherine! What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

I tried to close my thighs but she gripped them with an iron grip and kept them open.

"I'll be quiet...but you probably won't be" she smirked.

A blush spread across my face as she started kissing my thighs mixed with little nips. My arms rested against the arm rests as her mouth reached my clit. She took it into her mouth and licked and sucked. Moans slipped out of my mouth as the torment carried on.

"Baby, if you're going to do this... don't tease" i mumbled.

Katherine lifted her head and smiled. She held my gaze while my hand moved to her hair.

"And what could you do about it dear? I'm the vampire here. I'll take as long as i want" Her teasing tone was enough to turn me on even more.

I whimpered under her words as she started licking slowly. Her hands moved up my thighs and onto my wrists. She held them firmly to the chair so i couldn't dig them into her head. I tried to rebel against her force on my wrists but it was firm. Not enough pressure to hurt me but enough to keep my wrists in place.

"You taste gorgeous" she praised.

I smiled as i leaned my head back onto the chair. I squeezed my eyes shut as her licking got faster. She suddenly entered two fingers as i gasped out. Katherine always knew the right buttons to press to make me come for her.
"K-...-Katherine..." i stuttered out.

She carried on rubbing and pumping her fingers in and out of me. Her fingers were working at an inhumane speed as her thumb rubbed my clit.

Releasing my wrists, i grabbed her hair and tugged it as i felt myself coming closer to the edge. My walls tightened around her fingers as my juices spilled. I saw her famous smirk as she pushed her fingers in and out slower. I panted her name softly as my head was leaning on the back of the chair.

She pulled her fingers out and licked them seductively. What a tease. My breathing was still erratic as Katherine stood up and straddled my waist. My arms tangled themselves around her waist so she wouldn't fall backwards. She cupped my jaw with a strong hold and held my gaze.

"You're my favourite snack dear" Kat muttered in my ear.

My face was flushed from her words and the activity we had just taken part in.
I kept my gaze to her hazel eyes. They held a commanding demeanour but behind that was a gentle, kind look. I knew that, although she could be firm and commanding during intimate times like these, she would never hurt me purposely.

"Now if you'd like to keep studying, you can. Or you can get undressed, let me admire that beautiful body while we cuddle?" she questioned, knowing my answer already.

I pressed my lips to hers, feeling the triumphant smirk grace her lips as we kissed. She pulled away and stood up, striping down to nothing and sat by the pillows on the bed. I spun my chair around to face her, noticing she wanted me to follow suit. I flung my shirt and bra off and walked to her. She opened her arms up and i fell into them.

Pressing our naked bodies together, we moved under the covers as Katherine admired my body.

"You're so much better than studying" i muttered into her neck.
I felt Katherine's hand tuck into my hair, pulling me close. I felt so safe and secure with her. Like we were the only people in the world.

"I know i am. It's just a trait i was born with" Katherine muttered.

"If you're ego got any bigger, it would suffocate me" i muttered as i pulled away and faced her on my side.

She playfully bit my neck with her blunt teeth as i giggled.

"Don't get defensive because i'm right!" I chuckled with a grin.

Katherine playfully glared as she rolled on top of me and put a finger to my lips to try silence my giggles. I decided to make the best of the situation and took her finger in my mouth.

 I decided to make the best of the situation and took her finger in my mouth

Katherine rose her eyebrows with an amused smile as i locked eyes with her.
"Oh God that's hot" Kat muttered.
I bit her finger then took it out of my mouth.
"What can i say, it's a trait i was born with..." i muttered with a smile.