Chapter 2

After asking that question to Kido, she thought for a slight moment. Why would he asked her how was she today? What is he up to? Is he going to laugh at her or just to mock her? She thought and then moved to the other side of the table, trying to avoid any kind of humiliation in front of the other people in the area.

Kano, already noticed her attidude, He then had decided to keep an eye on her. He thought that something might be very wrong with her, or worse, he thought she's hiding something awful. Kano followed her almost everywhere. From the hallways to the lockers, from the classes to the gym, from the pool to the outside of class. It seems today Kano was really serious about keeping an eye on his leader, or so to say his family.

After the final bell rang, Kano decided to follow Kido all the way towards their hideout. Kido was feeling awkward being followed after that, and then when she was halfway towards the hideout, she stopped for a slip second. The wind suddenly came and blew some bit of her hair. Kido's eyes were covered, as she then looked at Kano and asked.

"Why are you following me? Can't you just stop already?!" She asked angrily, being sort of pissed off because she's been followed all day.

"Because I--" Kano almost replied to her question, but Kido didn't left him to even finish. She then began thinking that he would be either mocking her or something.

"If you're going to try to humiliate me, or mock me in front of everyone, don't even bother. Just stay away from me, and go back with your... girly friends." She had replied and kept walking back to the hideout, leaving Kano with his mouth silent.

After a certain while, both of the members went back to the hideout, the place where they usually just hang out, every member had a room each one of them. The place was big and expandable, even Kano can fit the table-like-tablet. When they entered, Marry already had made food for everyone.

"Welcome Back!" Said Marry with a happy face.

"Thanks Marry." Both Kido and Kano replied. Both of them heard each other and blushed deeply in thought.

Marry gave them some ramen with a lot of spices and such, for dessert, she made chocolate cake for them, since she knew both of them likes cakes. The cake was dark chocolate colored with fudge in the middle. It had whip cream on top as apart of the delight and a cherry on top of it. Both of them ate their food slowly, as for Kido, she thought about Kano still.

She remembered those times in which she only hurted him so he can learn his lesson, at the same time, she felt sorry for hurting him.

At that same moment, Kido thought if maybe Kano can understand her feelings if she tells him the truth of why was she avoiding him, but at the same time, she was scared of telling him the truth, if she does do it then he would laugh at her for some reason.

"Why did I fell in love with him in the first place...? We're not meant to be together... and we will never be together..." she said in her mind. After they finished eating, Kido headed to her room and changed into her pajamas. She looked through her MP3, and listened to her favorite childhood song. That one song that Ayano showed her and her siblings. The song was the only thing that makes her remember the good times with them. Kido then thought about it more. What would she do about her feelings for Kano? How can she forget her crush?

--- To be Continued ---