Chapter 3

After thinking for at the least half an hour, Kido fell asleep at midnight. The moon was full and brighting like a pearl, the people were asleep, having good and pleasant dreams. That same night, Kido had a pleasant but at the same time a wonderful dream. It was related to a story she had read before, a story of true love, but instead she was the main protagonist.

Kido was the young princess of a wonderful and beautiful kingdom, full of different kinds of flowers and buildings. From big to small shops, from black and white to full color hallways, from silver to golden roads, from fat to light people, different kinds of people from different countries, that recently had moved to the kingdom. It was name Alvovashka, the biggest place on the country.

It was the grand opening for the new castle in which the king, the queen and the princess have resided in. It was bigger than ever before, everyone was invited to come to the ball at the same time. The ball would have started at 6:00 and it would end when everyone went back to their home. The palace prepared delicious food of every kind, different countries' delight. Everyone was so excited for this moment, for the first time to go to the new re-build model castle, to have a memorable moment in their lives. Everyone went with a pair in the palace, the women were wearing beautiful and fancy clothes, long and puffy, different kinds. They all had a carriage, each one with a different style.

Kido watched from the highest part of the castle, watching everyone bowing down and presenting themselves, at tue same time she felt that lonely feeling within her heart. At that moment she wanted to be with someone, but none of those people were her prince charming. Half of the men went alone in the ball, the same way happened with the women.

The princess then thought:

"What if I will never find my one true love? What if I'll be forever empty inside? Without anyone to stay by my side, from daylight to the moonlight, for infinity and beyond..."

The princess then was called by one of the waiters, it was time for the ball to start.

The princess left out a small but a quiet sigh, she then after a minute walked slowly towards the ballroom. The girl had a long light purple dress, with crystal slippers on her little foot. She also wore a tiara, it was silver colored. The princess walked down and made it to the ballroom. She then saw a lot of people dancing happily, twirling, curtsies, everything that she had ever even imagined. She looked at the people who were giving the food to the guests, as for the King and Queen, they were sitting in their thrones, watching everyone enjoying the event.

She slowly walked down the stairway, and looked up at the decor at the walls. It was full of blue and pink ribbons, with green strings hanging from the ceiling of the ballroom. The young princess looked at her surroundings, and then thought for a moment while walking. She had a prince in mind, its not because of how much its know or if the prince its rich or not, its because of his pure and gentle heart, that could make her smile every day. The princess had that kind of characteristics in mind for his perfect or ideal prince.

She suddenly had bumped someone in the way. The young princess bowed nervously and shuddered, replying to the stranger.

"I-I'm sorry sir!"

"Why are you saying sorry for?" The young man asked with a gentle smile.

The princess looked up and saw a young boy of her same age, he had blonde hair and a silver colored clothing, along with a cape that goes with it. He had the most beautiful smile, something she had never seen before. The young princess bowed and held his gentle and warm hand, she then had blushed out of nowhere, in which she knew something was up with her...

At that moment, both of them slowly danced around the ballroom, it felt like a cinderella story, the prince falls in love with the girl, and dance all the way until midnight. The two young people danced around the palace, nonstop and enjoying the precious night.

When it striked down at midnight, suddenly the clock just made the sound, the same time Kido woke up from the dream. She groaned and said.

"That was a beautiful dream! Ah! Why did the clock had to make noise for?!" She made her hand form into a fist, and broke the clock quickly.

For a second she then thought and said.

"Maybe my one true love is somewhere... Kano cannot be for me... because he'll laugh at me probably... or probably not..." she then held her gentle head in depression. "Kano is just too beautiful... his eyes are like the sun... and his smile, always brights my day... why does he have the cutest smile...?" She asked to herself, thinking what to do with her long distant crush.

Kido, gently touching her gentle lips, then remembered the last thing in her dream, a warm and gentle kiss in the ballroom. That one thing she ever had imagined...