Chapter 1

It was a sunny day as the usual in the city, the sky was as bright as a flashlight, and the wind was blowing lightly, leaving a trace of leaves flying around, being scattered all the places. It seemed calm and light, like the warm day is going to be relaxing into the skins.

Kido, the young and shy girl, and the first member of the organization called the Mekakushi Dan, walked around the empty city, while going late to her school. While Kano, the young deceiver went to the same destination, but going to another route to get there.

They both are in the same class, but they barely even talk to each other in there. In the hideout, they always just act normal, but in school it seems different. They are both shy, they have a long distance from each other, it seems like they are avoiding each other. But the main problem its Kido's jealousy. A few weeks ago, Kido was eating her lunch, when suddenly she saw Kano talking with not one, not two, but five different girls from his class. It seems like those girls were trying to get the boy for themselves, seducing him in any kind of way as possible. Fortunately for him, he didnt fall for those things, not even once. He on that day looked at Kido running off, since in a secret way, she had a small crush on him.

Later on, they just became quiet, never to speak in class or outside, until they head to the hideout. But they never talk about their school situations. They talk about the missions and usually talk about other things, but they never talk about their usual doing. The temptation for Kido to confess to Kano was nearly impossible, due to their distant relationship, and because of the obstacles in their way.

That day at the school, Kano was working on his math homework. It was usually hard for him, due to his major problem understanding it.

"Three times the number its... 96...?" Kano said quietly, hitting his head gently with his white pencil.

He was trying to get it right, just to not fail this time, because he failed a lot of times lately. He then looked at his right, seeing Kido writing quickly. He blinked, and noticed how much she's concentrating on the work, and how she's paying attention to the teacher. Kano had no choice, and raised his hand slowly, so the teacher can help him out on the work, at least to give advice.

Once he raised the hand, the teacher approached to the young male and helped him out on an example. Kido blinked and thought for a second, how come Kano now is interested in math, or weider, school wise? That's something that doesn't make sense for her.

After a short while, they went to the cafeteria for lunch, at the very least, they sat together this time. Kido was a kind of person who's timid with people, that included with Kano. She just ate slowly her sandwich, tasting it with every single bit, until suddenly Kano then spoked to her.

"... So, how was your day, Kido-chan?"

--- To be Continued ---