PART TWO

🔞Sexual Content🔞

🔞Sexual Content🔞

____________

INFO
(y/n) - your name
(e/c) - eye colour

********
"Hey, are you coming to sit outside for lunch?"

You look up from your computer to see Hannah peering over your desk divider opposite.

"Sure, I just have to finish off this email I was meant to send yesterday, or maybe the day before..."

She laughs as you pull a face before making her way outside, as always Mike follows right behind.

Will those two just get together already!

You chuckle to yourself, right before the shrill ring of your phone makes you jump, you pick it up, untangling the wire before speaking.

"Hello admin department, (y/n) speaking, how can I help you?"

"Now that's how you answer a business call."

You get a nervous pang in your stomach accompanied by a rush of excitement.

"Miss Venable-"

"I'm sorry to intrude on your lunch break, may I see you a moment?"

You swallow hard, "y-yeah of course, I'll be right up."

Oh God what have I done now?!
Does she know I've just sent that confirmation email almost 2 days late?

********
You enter your boss's office with the same amount of trepidation you had yesterday morning upon meeting her for the first time.

She's standing over in the corner when you walk in, turning to give you a smile as she hears the door close.

"Sit down, please.
Coffee?"

You nod, noticing she's not using her cane.

"I can't bring myself to drink the shit from the machine downstairs, so I just bought another coffee maker instead," she chuckles.

You weren't used to your bosses being so casual with you - there had been two before Wilhemina during your time here, neither of them quite so warm or open.

I can't understand why the others are so negative about her...Is she different around me?

"Thank you."