11

Hermione🔥
That was quite lovely...thank you Pansy.

Pansy
Least I could do for someone as unique as you

Hermione🔥
Yes well I'd like if we did it again some time...

Hermione🔥
I've started the book you gave me, Lord of the rings, it's very good so far

Pansy
Glad you like it kitty

Hermione🔥
Kitty?

Pansy
Yeah cause that cat is always following you around lmao

Hermione🔥
Oh well I suppose that makes sense...

Pansy sent a snap!

Pansy Like my new look Granger?😈

Pansy
Like my new look Granger?😈

Hermione🔥
Uh sure... I have to go study talk to you later

Pansy
See ya later babe
Seen

Hermione put her phone down and tried to focus on her notes. But she just couldn't, thoughts of when she was with Pansy replayed in her head over and over.

Tired and impatient that she hadn't memorized as much as she wanted that night, Hermione opened the book her new friend had given her. She read for a few minutes and soon realised it was past curfue. She picked up her books and started walking back to the girls dormitory; with a small slap a book she was carrying hit the castle floors. She picked it up, now noticing a small pemacie of pagment sticking out. She carefully pulled it out and read it silently.

Hermione,

Your beautiful dark eyes amaze me because some how I get lost in them every time... but your so much more than that. Your intelligence and wittyness takes me back a bit every time I'm around you, you practically reke of nerd. :) You're bold and daring, and I can't help but trip over my own feet over it.

Hope to see you again soon princess,
Pansy♡

A/N nowwww back to the Drarry;)