Chapter 19

Sam's POV

We arrive at the gym. What the hell happened and why there is a sudden meeting here?

"Good aftenoon ladies and gentlemen! Sorry for this informal meeting.I would just like to inform everybody that, there will be a power leveling next week, so be prepared and this week you will have your training."

Everyone here is saying their opinions, well me? i don't even care. Tsk. Easy.

"And after the power leveling, there will be a sequence of activity in our school. It will be a surprise."

muling nagbulong-bulogan ang mga tao.

"There will be a prize after the power leveling."

"That's for today. Thankyou and goodbye. Be updated. Proceed to your respective classroom."

Nah. I'm too tired. Pumunta nalang ako sa garden.Mas maganda doon, tahimik.

I seize the moment. Closing my eyes and feel the wind.

Peace really calms me. I can hear that someone's coming. I-it's the prince.

"What a coincidence. Wala ka bang pasok?" Ba't ba ang slang niyang mag salita!!

"Go away, you're ruining my peaceful moment." I coldly said.

He just shrugged his shoulders and disappear. Good thing. I closed my eyes and put my headphones.

Sophia's POV

La la la la la~ kanta ko papunta sa classroom namin. Asan nga pala ang kapatid kong pangit? Bahala siya sa buhay niya.

Dumating na ang professor namin na si Sir Dylan Gwapo. Omg!!

"Goodmorning class!" Shet! what a killer smile. Ang mga malalanding higad dito sa room ay kinikilig parang uod na linagyan ng asin. Mga gaga!

"Girls, girls calm down." natatawang sabi nito. Kaya naman pala eh. Landi nitong sir na to.

"Hindi ako magtatagal dito, since our subject is physical skills and combat. I want all of you to practice. From this day and until the day before the power leveling.

Tango lamang ang sagot namin. Pumunta ako sa dorm para mag bihis ng p.e sige nga ikaw kaya mag training ng naka long sleeve na white  with necktie na black at mini skirt na black, kneesocks na white with matching leather black shoes with 3 inches high ang heel. Oh diba bongga ang haba ng explanation ko about sa uniform namin. Pero syempre hindi ganyan suot namin kasi nga nerd kami. Stop the nonsense explanation Pia.

I miss my gorgeous face huhuhu. I can't wait to show my gorgeous face.

Pumasok si Sam sa kwarto.

"Ano ginawa niyo sa room?" Naka-upo siyempre tanga rin minsan to.

"Naka-upo. Gaga! May training tayo ngayon wag ka umabsent dahil wala akong partner."

A little smile appeared in her face!   O_O.. HALA MAY LAGNAT YATA SIYAAA!

"May lagnat ka ba?!" Dali-dali kong hinawakan ang kanyang noo.

"Wala naman ah! anyare? ba't ka ngumingiti? it's very unusual."

"Shut up." Ay, lumamig ulit. Huhuhu. Tumahimik nalang ako.

We arrive at the training room.

"5 minutes warm up Pia, and after that, you're going down." She said while smirking.

"Is that the best you can do?" Charot lang. ^_^!

"Are you threatening me?" She's damn cold.

"Are you threatened?" Omg hehe.

Warning: acting lang po I to hihihi.

"The 5 minutes is over." Patay. Wait! Hindi pa ako ready!

Sam's POV

Hinahamon ako ni Pia ah! Well, I like that.

I used my fire magic. My eyes are glowing in dark red, while Pia's eyes are glowing in royal blue.

I summon my fire dragon, she also summon her water snake. Copycat!

There was a big clashing sound between our dragon and snake. I immediately throw daggers at her,she didn't notice my follow up attack.

The dagger cause huge damage in her body.

"Stand up,wag kang mahina." I'm saying this not because of insulting my sister, it is because I want her to be strong.

I throw fire balls at her, but she made a water shield.

She stood up and made swords out of water and dodge those at me. I avoid her attack and made a counter attack, I made a fire sphere, but Pia just avoid my attack.

She's damn serious about this and I'm proud of her.

She throw hundreds of daggers at me I avoid some daggers, but most of the daggers hit my body.

After training we went to our dorm, wash our body and I gave her healing candy.

"Nice one twin!" She giggled and hugged me.

"Nice improvement." Tipid na sagot ko.

Instead of going to bed, I went to the garden. I just want to feel the cold breeze outside. I brought my guitar with me.

Ah! refreshing! I started strumming my guitar

A/N: This is one of my favorite songs. Wala lang, skl.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back n--

"Nice voice." F*ck!

"What are you doing here?"I coldly said.

"Just a coincidence, what are you doing here?" I'm damn pissed.

"Continue what you're doing. I want to hear it."

"How lucky of you! it's confidential." I said sarcastically.

"Please?"

"Pretty please?"

"Pleeaaaseeeee?" Damn him! He really annoyed me.

"Fine!" I said as a sign of giving up.

All i really imagine is that he's not around and I'm all alone.

I closed my eyes and let the emotions run in my body.
I continue strumming my guitar..

Matteo's POV

She continued singing.

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Why do i feel something? I can't really explain why.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

Something inside me is not feeling well?

There goes my hand shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

Is this what they called...

If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

Love?

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason, oh

"Satisfied Prince Matteo?" She said sarcastically.

I was starstruck. She has an incredible talent. I was in the state of shock. My body's not cooperating with me.

"W-wow!" That's all i can say.

D-damn! Why am I fucking feeling this fucking Bullshit thingy? I think I'm falling