Chapter 20

Matteo's POV

"Shoo, Get out of my sight."
As i promised, i left.

I was walking through the hall, when i received a strong punch.

"What the fuck was that for?" Pinahiran ko ang dugo sa labi ko.

"Leave her alone." He gave me his deadly stare.

"Why do care? Mind your own business." Is he jealous?

"Don't go too close or else I'm gonna kill you." Tsk.

"So be it. You can't control me. I don't care."  I smirked.

"May the best man win." I said.

"Tsk. If i win, you let her go." He said.

"And if i win, you also have to let her go, Prince Ethan." I said with my killer smirk.

Ethan's POV

  The heck! WHAT THE FUCK? Why am I saying those things? Why do i feel so angry when someone go near to her. Damn! What the hell is happening to me.

I can't fucking sleep! Ugh! Why? I'm so fucking fuck! I can't handle this fucking emotions! Noong wala pa naman siya hindi naman ako ganito? That girl, She ruin my world!
But, Why do i feel so shy when she's near? My heart beats so fast that i can't even count how many beats when she's around. Why do i feel complete and happy when i see her? I always feel nervous but i tried to act like I'm not.

Ito na ba ang sinasabi nilang l-love? because if it is love then fuck! Cupid hit me with his fucking arrow. I'm inlove with that cold nerd.

Sam's POV

That prince ruin my moment! Wala akong choice! Next week is already the power leveling. I need to practice hard.

Nice. The hall is peaceful. I was walking alone unfortunately, some ugly bitches blocking my way. I smell war again. Fuck them!

"Look whose here? the ugly nerd." Freya pointed her finger at me.

"Bitch you know my morning was so fine until i see your face." Tsk. Kala mo naman maganda.

"You're just a walking disaster. Ugly bitch! Malandi!" I stayed calm.

"Malandi! You're too ugly para pansinin ng mga royalties." Freya said angrily.

"Done? cause I'm going." i said with emotionless tone.

Freya's face is so red, she looks like she's gonna explode.She was about to pull my hair but someone stop her.

"Don't even lay a finger on her Freya or else i will make you suffer." Palagi nalang ba? He's always there when I'm in trouble. Fuck! My heart is beating so fucking fast. My hands are sweating.

"Ano ba ang nakita mo sakanya na wala sa akin? maganda naman ako, ang pangit niya pero siya parin pinapansin mo!" Damn. Kapal ng mukha.

"She's so different from you. Stop comparing yourself to her because she is much better than you. She maybe ugly but her heart and soul is prettier than yours." W-what? Ang taas nung sinabi niya. My cheeks became red.

"She used a love potion on you! Kapal ng mukha mong pangit ka!" Ethan made a fire ball that made Freya stop.

"Leave or die? choose."He coldly said that can allow everyone to froze.

She looked pale. Her knees are trembling. She just leave without saying anything.

"I can handle my self. Go away. You're wasting my time." I coldly said.

In just a blink of an eye, he disappear. Fuck! I'm already late!

Today is just training for all of us said by the assistant of the headmaster. The headmaster is busy.

It is Sir Dylan's time. And he's demonstrating what we should do.

"By the way class,Ms.Samantha Therese Miller won the challenge and it means that she'll be having a duel with... guess who?...no other than Prince Ethan Jade Firrios!."He said while smiling.

"Goodluck! Today will be the duel." Him again, the fuck?

'Malandi!'

'Nakakainis!'

'Pustahan pre!'

'Wala na finish na!'

'Goodluck! See you in the hospital!'

There we go again, the never-ending whispers and judgements.

Prince Ethan Jade Firrios, you're going down.

To be continued...