Falling For You

Will was laying in his bed, motionless.
Just thinking about Mike.
As Will got up and putted a song to help him stop thinking about Mike.
Didn't work, Just made Will think about him more.
A knock on Will's door made him jump, Will stopped the music, he opened the door.
It was Mike.
Will blushed as he saw him, "What are you doing here Mike?" Will said.
"Your going to be home alone for a whole week Will, You need someone here." As Mike said that, Will began to blush, he hasn't had someone be with him, all alone.

As Eternal Youth played, Will is laying back while Mike sit's next to him.
Just a few minutes later, Mike heard sniffles behind him, it was Will.
Crying.
Mike shaked Will's shoulder, Will jumped, "Will, what's wrong..?" Mike said in a worry tone.
"N-nothing Mike..." Will said while a tear rolled down his cheek.
"Is it because you like me and you don't think I won't like you back?" Mike said.
Will blushed red, "H-how did you know?!" Will said, "Because, it's obvious~" Mike said.
Will is now blushing real red, Will turned over to put his face on the pillow in embarrassment.
Mike giggles, Mike went down on the bed next to Will, Will turned his head to look at Mike.
Will sat up, "Mike..." Will said.
Before Mike can say anything, Will kissed him.
Will broke the kiss and turned the other way.
Mike grabbed Will's hand and kissed him again.
Just seconds later, Mike is on top of Will.
Will puts his hands around Mike's neck, "M-mike-" Will is cutted off with a kiss again.
Mike went down to kiss Will's neck, Will squealed a little bit, "M-mike, stop..please it makes me wanna..." His voice trailed off.
Will gasped and moaned as Mike bit his neck, "M-mike..." Mike looked up at Will, "O-oh right...we can't be having this..." Mike gets off Will.
Will gets up, "I'm going to get something.." Will said.
"Oh ok." Said Mike. As Will went to the living room to think what just happened in his room.
As he was thinking, a knock came on the door, it was Dustin, "Hey Dustin" said Will nervously hoping he wouldn't see that Will had a hickey.
"So uhhh what brings you here?" Will said with a shaky tone "Just to hang over for a bit" said Dustin.
"Oh, sounds good to me." Dustin noticed that Will had a hickey.
"Will." Said Dustin in shocked.
"Hm?" Will turned back. "You have a hickey-" As Dustin finished that sentence, Will covered his neck with his hand and squealed and fell on the floor.
Mike came in "What the hell is going on?" Said Mike worried "I just realized that Will had a hickey-" said Dustin.
"OH- YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT-" Said Mike nervously.
"Did you guys have-" Before Dustin could finish his sentence, both Mike and Will said "DUSTIN".
After all of that reck and it was late at night.
Will got up and played his favorite song (well mine✿●‿●✿) Out Of My League.
Will layed in bed, waiting for Mike.
Will got up and just walked around the room being bored.
Mike came in finding Will singing along to the song.
Mike walked up to Will and kissed him. Mike broke the kiss, Will was blushing that he hugged Mike in embarrassment.
"Lets go to bed Mike I'm tired" said Will, "Alright~" said Mike.
Will turned off the music and lights and went to bed.
Will hugged Mike.
Mike blushed so he hugged Will back and drifted to sleep.