Just The Beginning.!

Kiajiah POV.

      Hey my name is Kiajiah My'Joy  Johnson  but everyone calls me Ki for short. I'm 17 and I'm in my senior year of high school. Everybody says I'm short but I would like to think of myself as fun size I'm 4'9 with thick long hair that's bleached in the front and brown in the back. I like to think that I have nice shape not to much and not to little. I have nice C cup breast and a round full ass. I live on my own because my mom and dad kicked next out when I was 15 because I don't like my dad line of work. He's a drug lord and I feel that he destroys people's lives everyday.  My mom is so stuck on drugs and the fact that he has money that she didn't even give a fuck when he told me to pack my shit and get out. Not that it matters to me, my dad was never in my life even though we lived in the same damn house I could count on my two hands how many times I saw him,that's a damn shame if you ask me. My mom couldn't handle the shit, being with him and around the drugs she fell victim to the fast life only focused on the next high my dad would give her to shut her the fuck up.  That's when I started hating my dad and what he did for a living in return he kicked me out and disowned me. So fuck him,his money,and my mom.! You think I've been through shit but trust me this is only THE BEGINNING.!