Living The Fast Life

Zavier POV.

Wassup my name Zavier MyKing Gonzalez but I go by Prince in the streets nobody knows my real name because nun of these muthafuckas are able to be trusted. I'm 19 and I dropped out of school as a youngin and been in the fast life ever since. I live by myself and I run the west side of Atlanta. Growing up wasn't shit easy for me, seeing my hoe ass mother bring niggas in and out of the house where me and my baby sister layed our heads pissed me off. I have no respect for these bitches they're all nasty gold digging hoes to me. Just to get away from my mother I started dealing at 14. Now I live in a 4 bedroom house with my other baby sister who is 3years old, I'm raising her as my own. After moving out from with my mom I went back to get my sister under me from that life style but she turned out to be just like my hoeing ass mother. Going there I found out I had another little sister and I took her from them bitches to save her from that shit. She's the only person I love in the world, I buy her everything she has and I take care of her like she's my own child. The only muthafucka I trust is my bestfriend Red, he's been had my back since diaper days. He's the only one who knows about Kalahari and the shit with my mom. In this world you have no friends,that's how it is LIVING THE FAST LIFE.!