Chapter 28: As Powerful As I Can Be.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callies pov:

I woke up in a fluffy bed.

Mason, while skipping, came into the room.

"Good morning! Today's the day!" He enthusiastically said.

"Why are you happy?" I groaned.

"Because..."

I raised my eyebrow, "that's not an answer."

"It is if I want it to be!" he smiled cheekily, "now get up lazy butt, we need to get ready!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "you're so annoying."

"So I've been told, many times.... by.... who was it?"he pretended to think, "oh yeah you!"

I rolled my eyes yet again.

"If you're done rolling your eyes like a bowling ball, get up!"

"Fine," I groaned.

I stood up and went to wash my face.

~❤️~

I was back at the meeting room, some of the pack had some suggestions that I had to apparently hear right now.

"So I was thinking..." a young boy started.

"Ricky if it's the suggestion about the bowling alley, it's not gonna happen," one of the elders, mr Davidson, said.

"But we need to have fun! We can't always shift into bowling balls and pins! I mean have you ever been hit by a bowling ball!? And we can't even do it in the pack! We need to go out of the pack border to shift!"

He shook his head.

"Ricky, thank you for you suggestion, mr Davidson I could answer myself. It's a great idea to have a bowling alley, the youth need to have something to do in their free time."

Ricky howled yes and thanked me many times.

Mr Davidson just looked away annoyed.

"A werewolf can never rule shapeshifters," he mumbled.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Alexander!" I yelled out, "how many more suggestions left?"

"None!" He yelled from outside the room.

"Thank god, I'm going back to the house," I sighed.

Alexander nodded his head and I snapped my finger.

But this time I didn't get to leave.

By the looks of it I'm not there too...

"Thank god she left," one of the elders I barely got to talk to said.

Excuse me?

"Speak nicely about your alpha," Alexander said.

I smiled at that.

"You would've been alpha if she didn't become one!"

"I don't care about my rank, all I care about is I'm helping the pack, sorry to say this but you guys have been trying so hard to be alphas but never tried helping the pack."