july 4, 2018 (day 3)

hyunjin was the first person up. jeongin was still fast asleep.

but instead of getting up, hyunjin found himself still laying on the bed. he couldn't stop looking at jeongin's sleeping face.

hyunjin caressed jeongin's cheek. hyunjin forgot how cute jeongin looked when he was sleeping - he's not a creepy creeper i swear.

jeongin's eyes fluttered open, "you're awake?" jeongin rubbed his eyes cutely, making hyunjin's heart explode.

"yeah."

"what time did you wake up?" jeongin moved closer to hyunjin, resting his arms on his stomach. (hyunjin is laying on his back while jeongin is laying on his side)

"i woke up 5 minutes before you did." hyunjin changed his position so that he was facing jeongin.

"okay. let's go out somewhere." jeongin suggested, and hyunjin smiled.

"alright. where do you want to go?" hyunjin asked.

"um.. i don't know.. i didn't think this far." jeongin laughed.

"that's okay. we can just walk around until we know where we wanna go. does that sound good?"

jeongin nodded, "yeah."

"okay then let's go get ready!" hyunjin got out of bed and held his hand out for jeongin to take.

they both went to the bathroom and washed up.

------------------------------------------------------------

jeongin wore a black knitted sweater with stars with a white shirt underneath and black jeans while hyunjin wore (a/n: okay i dont know how to describe hyunjins outfit but you'll see it later)

they walked out of the door and started walking around.

"where are we walking to?" jeongin asked and hyunjin shrugged.

"i don't know. let's walk around some more and maybe we'll find a place that we wanna go to." hyunjin reached for jeongin's hand and intertwined them.

"okie~" jeongin agreed in the cutest way possible. hyunjin swore that he would die of a heart attack any minute now.

after a few minutes of walking, they approached a mall.

"do you wanna go to the mall?" hyunjin asked while pointing to the building.

"sure!"

when they went inside of the mall, hyunjin started following jeongin.

"are you gonna buy, innie?"

"yeah. i wanna buy us matching outfits for when we go to everland." jeongin began to swing their hands.

hyunjin smiled brightly, "okay then. let's look around."

the couple went around the mall looking for a clothing shop, even though they passed a few.

"let's go to forever 21! maybe they have some cute clothes." jeongin suggested.

hyunjin nodded, "okay, princess. let's go."

jeongin blushed. he had never heard his boyfriend call him "princess." his heart was pounding out of his chest.

they both walked into forever 21 and went into the men's section.

"can we wear pink?" jeongin held onto a pink shirt.

hyunjin looked at his boyfriend, a disgusted look painted his face, "um no."