december 3, 2018

several months have passed and hyunjin and i are still together. we've been going for almost 7 months. i really love him and i'm sure he feels the same way. jinnie comes to visit a lot more and we always have a lot of fun when he does. if you couldn't tell by the date of this diary entry, it's almost christmas time! jinnie was really upset that he couldn't come and visit me for christmas, since his parents wanted him to stay in LA and celebrate it with them. i told him it was fine and we should just celebrate with our family. heh i lied. i'm going to fly to LA on december 18. my parents know about it and they were really happy to find out that i was flying to him instead of him flying to me. here's the plan: first, i'm going to fly to LA (duh). two, take the train and subways to get to his house. three, put myself in a huge box and let him open it to find me!  he'll be so happy to see me! or at least i hope so. i've been planning this since november and i'm so excited to see him and his family again! i'm gonna go to bed now. i'm kinda sleepy. goodnight diary!

~ jeonginnie 

"i'm going to see him again.." jeongin thought to himself. his clutched his chest and smiled, "i'm coming hyunnie. just wait a little longer."

i am officially back from my hiatus! how are you all? did you miss me? because i missed you! when i left, this book had 16k reads. and then i come back to find out that this book has 20k reads! tysm! i have to mention one thing though. even though i'm off of hiatus, that doesn't mean i'm gonna be updating new chapters often. my school is getting crazy and i've been getting lots of homework assignments so i've been very stressed. but i'm back now and that's all that matters. i will still be updating one call away with new chapters but they will be very slow. i don't have a lot of time to write and i kinda lost my passion for it. that's primarily the reason why i went on hiatus. but i'm back and i'm ready to write more.