The legend of the jelly beans (and a spooder)

Once upon a time, lived a scrawny valiant 7 year old named Aneeka. She was brave and fearless..and wore pigtails with pink ribbons. One day she decided that she wanted some jelly beans and embarked upon a great journey from her bed to the fricking kitchen. She finally reached the kitchen after like 5 seconds however there was an obstacle in her path.....

The spooder!! This wasn't just ANY spooder though. It was white, hairy big and it's eyes were two different colours. Aneeka thought, I care too much about my jelly beans to let a spider (that could potentially be poisonous) bother me. So she bravely yeeted herself (jumped) over the spooder, grabbed the jelly beans and turned back. With a mop as her weapon, she attempted to squash the spooder several times however nothing was working. The spooder thought 'haha not today SIS!'
It started scuttling towards Aneeka as she made a decision she never thought she'd make. She wisely fled in terror with the jelly beans like any 7 year old with common sense was supposed to do. Ever since, the spooder has disappeared. Legend has it that the spooder died as the spooder life span is only like 1-3 years.

That my friends, is the story of a fierce young child willing to sacrifice anything for her jelly beans. The end