That time i attempted to 'wash' a book in pre-school

Here we start again with our valiant and scrawny 4 year old...Aneeka. In this particular story, Miss Einstein had strong faith in the idea of washing a book. It all started when a very posh teacher named Miss Kelsey licked her finger and turned the page of a book she would later present to her class. Aneeka came to the realisation that this was un-hygienic and she must take the best course of action as soon as possible. Soon lunch break came and her desicion was....to wash the fricking book. Soon playtime rolled around and with immense courage, this young rebel went into spy mode. Sneaking around the tables and pretending to be a chair, she finally reached the book. She snatched the book, ran straight to the bathroom and started bathing the book. Scrubbing it with Carex hand gel, Aneeka was certain she was doing the right thing. However, what she didn't notice was common sense. Soon the book started ripping apart and this sent the young genius into floods of panic. Aneeka grabbed the glue and tried hard to stick it back together. Sadly, this only created wet papery mulch, (Yes, Aneeka Manocha the 1st is in fact the inventor of paper mache.) All of a sudden, the teacher rushed in and her face turned beetroot red. How dare this ignorant child attempt to do something so monumentally stupid?!! "ANEEKA WHAT DID YOU DO?" bellowed this newly found beast that was Miss Kelsey. "I washed your book for you, Miss," Aneeka calmly replied with 100% confidence in her actions. "GO TO THE NAUGHTY CORNER RIGHT NOW!!!" The beast bellowed.

And that is yet another adventure of Aneeka, the rebellious twat. The end