Chapter 1 - Part 2

An all white room, it hurt your eyes to look at it. A simple room, nothing but a desk and a chair. Hailey an I looked at each other, I nodded at her and we started to walk into the room. I heard a quiet ringing in my ear, it slowly got louder and louder making it impossible to hear anything around you and to focus on your surroundings. "Hailey, do you hear that?" I asked plugging one of my ears shut. I looked at her, surprised to see that both of her eyes were hazel and not just one of them. She looked at me then furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked. I shook my head. "Sorry, this ringing is really annoying," I said looking away from her, no whatever was in her body. 

     We continued to walk deeper into the room, Hailey fell back. I didn't do anything not wanting the thing in her body to think I knew Hailey wasn't Hailey anymore. I felt a cold material on my back, Hailey's gun. Her hand made its way up my back and into my hair. I managed to elbow her in the face and bend her arm behind her back. 

     She whined, "Jack what are you doing?" My eyes widened slightly and I let go slowly, turning her around. Her eyes were back to the original color. "What's my middle name?" I asked her. She stared at me, a smirk slowly grew on her face. This is Hailey alright. She began to open her mouth, but she punched me in my face and kicked me in my stomach. I grabbed her leg and flipped her. I got on top of her and got ready to punch.

     She chuckled quietly, "Would you really hurt your sister?" My grip got tighter and I started to punch it. Hoping this thing would leave from my sisters' body. A black substance started to flow out of her nose, my eyebrows furrow. "Stop," she commanded. My hands slowly clenched themselves not having a choice. My arms steadily made their way to my side. "Sleep," she said. Everything went black. 

     "Jack!" someone screamed. I felt my body shake. My eyes opened, but I couldn't see anything. "We-were you having a vision...your eyes are white," said Hailey. "Yes, I can't see anything. What's going on?" I asked. "There's this big, black thing in the sky. Can't you hear those people screaming?" she asked. I stayed quiet closing my eyes. My ears slowly could make out people screaming. "Where's mother and father? Where's mother and father!?" I said panicky. "Calm down, please. Mother and father are helping people evacuate the city right now. They told me to come get you, lets go," said Hailey.

     "Mother what is this?" I asked my mother sitting in between her and Mr. Goddens. "Most likely the thing that attacked from A-1 has moved here," replied my mother. I nodded and looked outside at the big, black thing that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, but moving as slow as it possibly could. I looked at Hailey, she looked back at me. 

     "You two will have to leave earlier now," explained Mr. Goddens. Hailey looked at him with nothing but fear in her eyes. "We aren't ready!" she screamed frantically. "You've been training for over three years, you two are more than ready," my father explained. I looked at him and scoffed. "That's not what you were saying last night," I said and stood up walking to the door. "We are going to be fine and we will make it back home safe," I stated. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hailey looking at me. I smiled softly so she would be the only one who saw it. We nodded at each other and I left the room. 

     I was walking back home, looking up at the thing in the sky. What was that vision I had? I'm guessing something took over Hailey, but how. There's no way something could take over her body. We've been together nonstop, except for now I guess. She's under the protection of my parents and Mr. Goddens though. She will be okay, I even said it. We will okay, I have to have hope. Some kind at least. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Powerful and Almighty Lord Nelyalov (Nell-ya-Loath) please keep my little sister safe," I said under my breath. I looked behind me seeing Hailey running up to me. "Why aren't you going home with mother and father?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "I wanted to walk home with you," she said. I nodded slowly looking away from her. 

    "What do you think it is?" she asked. I looked back at it, it was still getting bigger. "Probably what mother was thinking. Something from A-1, I think that's apart of what we'll be fighting," I told her. "Makes sense," she said quietly. "Mother and father were very upset that you left," stated Hailey. I looked at her then looked away shrugging. "When did they say we were leaving?"I ask her. "Two days," she said quietly. "You're scared?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "How many times are we gonna have this conversation?" asked Hailey sounding annoyed. "What conversation?" I asked innocently, letting a smile pry its way onto my lips. "You using Telepathic Transmission on me when I tell you not to," stated Hailey. "You know how many times you've used your power on me and made me be your slave?" I asked. Hailey giggled smiling. I smiled knowing that she was in a good mood.

     As I lied on my bed I thought about all the things that could go wrong on this mission. What if Hailey isn't Hailey right now and I've been training with her like she was? No, both of her eyes were hazel in my vision, but the thing changed their eye color back to Hailey's original eye color. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. I sighed and gripped my hair thinking about what else could go wrong eventually I fell asleep.