Part 6

(y/n pov)

(its been a few hours after I put blake to sleep I am I still in RWBYs room trying to find out what to do about her)

y/n: "I am really worried about blake I went down the same path and it did not end well

ruby: "what happened ?"

y/n: "about 2 year after my mum and dad were killed I became obsess with finding out why it happened why they had to die then one day I found something it was a place I thought it would be a clue about who those men or who they were working for so I wanted until dad was asleep and sunk out of the house but I found out later that the white fang found out about my search and the place was just a way of killing me so there I was 30 white fang members that whited to torcher and kill the little my too afraid to call for help I may as well have been on a sliver plater ... but my power ... it turned on and everyone in the rooms body was ripped apart slowly and when try to sleep sometimes I can still hear them beg me to stop as they died a few minutes later the police found me because of the scrams my foolishness should have killed me that night"

(I finished my story and I look around to see weiss yang and ruby shocked but I also notates another thing blake is awake and it looks like she heard my story as well before I react she gets up and hugs me)

blake: "y/n I know what you went though is bad but I cant just stop"

y/n: "blake I'm not telling you to stop I haven't to this day I still look for why it happened"

yang: "ya blake all we want you to do is slow down"

(one moment of awkwardness later)

y/n: "well I need to go back to my doom before my team gets worried about me"

rwby: "bye y/n"

(I walk back to my dorm and find that the boys are looking very sad and Alice reading a comic)

y/n: "what happened you guys look sad"

Alice: "they don't have dates to the dance"

Max: "and now we are sad ... so can we borrow  one of your girls y/n ?"

(did they just say that ?)

y/n: "no"

Alice: "you know now that we are on the topic y/n who are you going to take ? you have 4 girlfriends"

y/n: "that's simple no one"

Max Alice and Lee: "NO ONE !!!"

y/n: "4 different girls like me how would I chose who to go with ?"

lee: "13"

y/n: "what ?"

lee: "there are over 13 girls in this school that what to go to the dance with you there is also 2 guys"

alice: "how can you possibly know that ?"

lee: "oh right I never told you 2 my power is to read other people thoughts and feelings I can tell what they are thinking"

max (still sad): "that's also how we know that no one wants to go with me or lee"

lee: "that's also how I know that your very much on alices head right now"

alice: "LEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!"

(a/n: "and what am I writing !!!")

(alice runs out of the room with a very red face)

max: "y/n you are the luckiest boy on the planet right now"

y/n: "umm by the way max I never asked what is your power ?"

max: "ok number 1 my power is to grow different animal parts like I can become a faunus with wings or ears or anything and number 2 you just found out that alice likes you and you ask about my power ? your a wared kid y/n"

(timeskip because I'm lazy)

(well I am at the dance ... ya I know I didn't want to go but the only way that blake was going was if I was going to so here I am but I am going to stand at the punch blow)

jaune: "y/n ruby I see your both also hiding at the punch blow"

y/n and ruby: "yep"

jaune: "too the very tired author that is going to leave it here for this part because it is 11:20 at night"

(a/n: "sorry but jaune's right I'm too tired so bye 731 words)