Part 4

(y/n pov)

penny: "oh .... you dropped this"

(its penny I haven't seen her since the dorks)

y/n: "penny ?"

penny: "y/n umm"

ruby: "where have you been ? we haven't seen you since that night at the dorks !"

penny: "I think you are confused (hiccup)"

(that hiccup was big enough to bounce the scroll out of her hand and into ruby's hand)

penny: "I need to go"

(penny walked away I need too find out who she is)

weiss: "what was that all about ?"

ruby: "I don't know but going to find out you too go on ahead ill see you later"

(ruby goes after her I consider going with but I can find out more in the tower me and weiss go in and head up too the top weiss goes to talk to her compony and I head to a different terminal and download all the useful files since I am to inherit beacon I have unrestricted access to everything including peoples pervert info but when I tried to pull up penny's file my access was blocked just who is she the only ones that could block me are my dad and ironwood it looks like I will need a word with one of them if I want to find out more I leave the terminal and go to weiss)

y/n: "got what you need ?"

weiss: "ya you ?"

y/n: "yep"

(me and weiss leave the tower its already night and we get a call from blake)

blake "guys if you can hear me we need backu- !!!"

sun: "hhhhhhheeeeellllllllpppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!"

(what did they do ?)

sun: "big robot its big really big !!!!"

y/n: "we should get down there"

weiss: "agreed"

(me and weiss go to a highway I jump down under it and join ruby there weiss turns the road to ice and the robot falls down to the fool)

y/n: "now what ?"

ruby: "I don't know"

(I charge at the robot with my claws and stab them into the arm but he shakes me off and punches me into a piller)

ruby: "y/n !!!"

yang: "I will destroy you for hurting him !!!"

(it was at this moment roman realsted he f%$?ed up)

(timeskip because I am lazy)

(yang destroyed the robot and I was asleep the whole time being useless as I always am)

yang: "y/n are you alright y/n ?"

y/n: "I will live"

weiss: "oh thank god"

ruby: "hay where is sun and Neptune ?"

y/n: "I will go find them"

(I start running to find them and to stop being in there way)

weiss: "hay get back here !!!"

(after a few minutes I find the boys at a food stand)

y/n: "hi guys what are you doing ?"

sun: "hi y/n what are you doing here ? I thought that you would be with your girlfriends"

y/n: "why ? they will just brake up with me sooner or later its not like I deserve them"

Neptune: "are you ok man you seem down like your mom just died"

y/n: "my mom was raped and killed in front of me years ago"

Neptune: "oh"

(one silence later)

sun: "so why wound they leave you ?"

y/n: "I think they just feel pity for me it won't be the fist time I do like them but how do I know that they really like me"

sun: "wait what do you mean it wont be the fist time ?"

y/n: "about 5 years after my mom died I went out with a girl she made feel beater for a while but I found that she was dating the captain of the football team and only went out with me because she felt sorry for me"

???: "y/n"

(I turn around to see my girlfriends wiess walks up to me and kisses me)

wiess: "y/n we are not like that girl because we really do love you and don't you dare think for a second that you are not good enough for us now come on we are going home"

(the girls and I walk away from the others)

sun: "do you think he'll be ok ?"

Neptune: "ya that kids got a lot to be happy about he just needs to look"

(me and the girls go back to our dorm and I get in blakes bed and fall asleep)

(the next day)

(I wakeup with blake hugging me still asleep)

blake: "y/n don't leave me"

(maybe they really do like me)

(a/n: "hi guys I am tired so I think the ending is really bad I have nothing more to say so bye everyone see you next time 783 words)