Part 1

(a/n: "hi everyone sorry but rwby x slave saw male reader is on hold I will bring it back once I can think about the story more but until then enjoy volume 2)

(y/n pov 2 week timeskip)

(I feel cold what happened the last thing I remember is ... ruby ... what happened I'm in pitch black I'm I dead no I-im not ready I don't want to go just as I was thinking I start to hear something)

???: "do you think he'll ever wake up ?"

???: "he has to he cant just die right after right after"

???: "right after what ?"

???: "n-nothing"

(I know these voices weiss ruby I need to try and talk)

y/n: "uh"

(i'm too weak to saya full sentence)

y/n: "r-r-ruby"

ruby: "y/n !"

weiss: "he's awake !?!?"

ruby: "go get the doctor now !!!"

(weiss run out the door I can only see a little and I cant feel much)

ruby: "come on y/n you cant die yet not after what I told you"

(weiss comes back in with the doctor that was fast)

(1 day timeskip)

(after weiss got the doctor he found I was slowly waking up a few hours later I can talk I'm still having trouble walking but good news I can have visitors now everyone is coming to see me today as I think that the door swings open as team rwby and team jnpr come in)

rwby and jnpr: "y/n !"

yang: "how are you doing man ?"

y/n: "I'm fine I still cant walk well but doctor said I should be out of here in a week or 2"

nora: "good cause I want to take on the guy who destroyed the docks"

y/n: "ya what did I achily do ? I cant really remember"

blake: "well you basically sent black fire all around you which kill all the white fang but somehow not hurting any of us If anything it held us and well"

weiss: "you destroyed a massive shipment of my company's dust so vale needs a new dock and I need to hide from my dad and maybe you too"

y/n: "sorry"

weiss: "I don't care I'm just glad your safe"

jaune: "we all are"

y/n: "where is dad by the way ?"

weiss: "he wanted to come by but ever since the docks he has been very busy with cleaning up the mess you made"

(I had what ruby said to me the night at the docks on my mind but I don't think I should bring it up here and now in front of everyone we all talked for a while longer and then everyone leafed)

(1 week later)

(I am finely out of the hospital and back at beacon I still haven't talked to ruby about what happened)

ruby: "h-hey y-y/n can I t-talk to y-you for a minute ?"

y/n: "sure"

(ruby pov)

(y/n has come back from hospital but we didn't talk about what I said to him dose he not feel the same ? well now I'm going to find out I lead y/n to a empty room)

ruby: "y/n do you remember what I told you at the docks ?"

y/n: "it would be very hard to forget that ruby"

ruby: "so umm I don't know what to say"

(a/n: "and I don't know what to write ......... oh I  know)

y/n: "you don't need to say anything I know what to do"

(before I can even react to what he just said he starts coming closer is he going to-)

"bang"

(me and y/n step away from each other because the door just got kicked open by my own sister)

yang: "hay y/n you in here !?!?"

(one awaked silence later)

yang: "oh did I interrupt something ?"

(I run though a wall like a cartoon character)

yang: "I will take that as a yes sooo when did this happen ?"

y/n: "yang you have 5 seconds to explain yourself before your in more pain that a pace of fruit in a blender !!!"

yang: "your dad wants to see you in his office"

(I walk out of the room without even looking at yang)

(yang pov)

(ok number 1 I think he is angry and number 2 did I just get beaten by my own sister in the game of who can get y/n 1st ? as I think that I walk to where ruby went I need to know what happened)

(y/n pov)

(I am going up the elevator to see dad in his office when I get there I see)

(a/n: "yes yes I know I am evil but you need a reason to keep reading my stories so no kiss this time ever way you will have to read the next part to see if you and ruby finally become boyfriend and girlfriend and what do you see in your dads office ? bye 810 words)