A new beginning 2

Jameson's P.O.V

Well saying shit right now is an understatement seeing her reaction right now, she just stood there not moving, so I tried to correct myself.

Uh, I mean, u know our parents are so close, so knowing you came to Korea for more investigation, he might want to give u this for easy flight.

Yea, I understand but talking about that please I want to tell you people something important.

What is so important, I thought as we took our seats and buckled our belts getting ready to take off.

Kelly' p.o.v

I know many people will ask if I don't attend school and how is my English fluent.

      Well apart from training all day, my dad arranged for me to take online courses and some private teachers for me, so I never attended school, I don't know the enjoyment of high school, meanwhile Jameson was registered in school there in China so he has those experience.

      Right now am in college level luckily for me college is just resuming from the holidays on Monday and today's Thursday.
I just want to have that experience. Not that I resent my dad for not going to high school I know he did it for my safety, but now I just want a free life, people knows the only youngest female general but they've not seen her before, So am safe.

Yea, J I want you to do me a very small favour.

Yea, go on am all ears.

If we get to Korea I want us to submit our papers to some college so that we'll enroll there.

That's very simple to do, is that all?

Actually no!

Fine continue

When we get there I want to pretend that I can't fight........

Huh, but why? minah asked

Because I don't want to be any one's enemy, I want to humbly enroll into the Kang's taekwondo school.

Ooooo....

Yea, linglin, minah you'll also join the taekwondo school too. All on me, both your college education and the training I'll sponsor you.

Also am the type that  doesn't rest easily, while were there I'll like a secret place where I can train more and double the skills I learnt in a day.

Fanglin can you also teach us kung fu generally, but in private of course as you said you don't want to show off your skills.

Yea, I was about to say that too.  While am doing my training you can join me.

Thanks fangling they both greeted me happily.

Hmmmhnnn Jameson cleared his voice, I had already forgotten about him. So J how to you see it.

Well everything is fine with me except from the money part.

Kelly your college and the fee has been ready even before your father left, as for linglin and minah I already told my dad about you, so that's not going to be a problem.

Oh, Mr. Kang thank you very much we're very great full.

Minah thanked me.

All the while linglin was just quiet. Linglin don't you like that

And like a bomb she just exploded and started screaming.

Like it? Know I don't like it, I love it. I'll finish high school very soon, I'll learn taekwondo and fanglin our beautiful general will teach us Kung fu. Am so happy, suddenly she started crying.

Linglin why are you crying.

Am crying because I wish dad and mom were here to witness this.

Minah went to console her as she was also in tears. It's okay ling I know they'll be happy wherever they are now so please stop crying huh. She nodded and cleaned up her face.

Speaking of people who wasn't talking Kelly hasn't said anything since, she seems to be in a deep thought

Kelly! what's up?

Kelly

It's my first time in a long time now did I see someone cry before me, I can't even remember when last I cried, the girls were only being strong but I can see the pain in their eyes.

Kelly what's up?

I looked at Jameson and motioned for him with a shake of my head that nothing was wrong, after that I went to the two girls.

Minah, fanglin its good to let your pain out, in any form either by tears or by screaming or by telling someone and letting it out any how but please don't lock it in. Keeping it in you will only destroy you, it'll turn you into what you don't want to be, it'll make you harbour hatred in your hearts, and I don't want that for my sisters so let it out okay.

        Before I finished they were already sobbing it soon became loud cries and I held them and patted their backs, yea let it out it won't kill.
Hey the only thing you're not allowed to do is to start breaking or spoiling things no that won't work because that has become hmmm, hmmm I tried to think of what to call it, yea I said and snapped my fingers I got it will become destroyer pollution.

And the both of them smiled a little and we told jokes they smiled and eventually started laughing.

       We continued until they both fell asleep. Jameson came and sat beside me.

You know since we were kids this is my first time seeing you so happy, not that you weren't happy back home but I think you love travelling.

Yea I think so too.

You should rest you slept late last night or you didn't even sleep at all.

Am not feeling sleepy.

Common we still have a long way to go.

Fine dad. About the secret training ground?

Its settled already

Thanks J for everything

You're welcome.

And like that I drifted off to sleep.

Author's note

Muaaaa to u all for your patience

I love you all

Please go check my friend's novel

Broken hearted

Written by Tiselovenooni

Much love😘😘💛💜💚💟