Gonna miss you

Emperor's p.o.v
I decided to go alone, because I had to see him before leaving, it was part of the deal, and no one is to come with me.
Jameson and the other martial art students wanted to escort me like they used to do before, but I refused I asked them to go and protect my daughter.
Though she can protect herself, she had also been made general before all these problems started, so she has no problem of such for now. Although Jameson is the best swordsman I have, she still defeats him.
  Before she was made general the king came to the martial art with some people to witness her fighting, because he said he didn't want a girl for a general, he didn't believe me when I said she's the best.

   So he arranged for a fight, 4 people from the martial art, and 4 outside swordsman. At first I was scared that they were too much, but I underestimated her.

  They waited for her for up to an hour yet she didn't come, I became worried, the king had also started to blame me and tell me she couldn't do it, in fact I was shattered, several thoughts raced through my mind, I was like, what if she has been kidnapped, what if she saw they were too much and she ran away, what if... What if.... I didn't know what to think again.

  By now everyone was already tired of waiting, even the people that were to fight with her had posed to fight and had been standing for over 3 hours.

  Just as the king and his crew were about to leave, we heard a loud thud, and we all turned, lo and behold, she was the one she was kneeling on one foot the other foot was up with her right hand on it, her sword was on her left hand rooted to the ground, face down.

  Then she raced her head and stood up, faced the king and said "leaving" hmmm and I thought you wanted to watch me fight, I just spent a little time dressing and getting ready and you are tired. Really!!

  When she said that I knew it was a lie she had been around, with that hard and determined expression on her face I knew.
When I told her about the fight she was angry that the king doubted her, so I know that's why she's angry facing the king.
Just then I looked at where she landed on and looked up, I saw the tallest tree in the martial art, and other trees behind, how could I not know, she had been on the tree since and was watching them, she did that to make them tired, so by the time they will fight, their legs will be tired. Because they've been standing, waiting for her.

   Then I laughed, and said she's more smarter than me.
The king then declared the fight open, she's not to injure anyone, and she must take them all down.

    It was easy for her to take the four from the martial art, because she trains them so she knows their skills, it was the others that was a little hard but she brought two of them down at once, by now she was getting tired, and remaining two to go. So she tactically brought the other one down.
It was the last one that gave her serious problem, the both fought seriously, he shoved her so hard that she staggered back and almost fell, but as she was about to fall, she pushed her self up by waving her hand continuously, until she was stable.
Then she rested on her sword, I was surprised, she never does that unless she is wounded, and if she truly is wounded, that means this fight will end roughly, she will become very angry.

   True to the fact, she tried to move but limped, she then bent down and touched her left leg, blood was oozing out, she looked at it and smiled a wicked smile.

    Then she tricked him, by behaving as if she was about to faint, she started staggering, closing her eyes, the guy now rushed to hold her, as he got closer to him, she used he right leg to raise dust and it entered his eyes, she jumped up and landed on his head, with her right leg, she pushed him hard, he didn't see her on time because she had blindfolded him with sand, then she landed back on her right leg limping.

   After this the king stood up and started clapping, followed by others. There and then she was made the general, the king was really surprised that a girl could do such a thing. Then they left telling her to feel free to come visit at the palace, but knowing my daughter she doesn't go out, she just climbs the highest tree, and from there she can see the town.

  Anyway that wasn't my problem, I had to treat her injury. I asked her to follow me, but she couldn't walk well, so I asked Jameson to carry her to her room while I go get the doctor. That was how she became a general.

  And now am leaving maybe I may not even return alive, remembering those memories made me cry, when she will run up to me after training and say "Dad am hungry, let's go and have something to eat" with smiles all over, when we play around the garden.
Now am leaving them all behind, I really miss my daughter, I miss her so much, I pray she figures this out on time, so it will be over.

Kelly's p.o.v
I asked Jameson to get two horses ready, we don't have time to take a car along, and I don't want us to be noticed.

  Jameson immediately saddled the horses and we followed him, we gave him a very good distance, but the most disturbing part is that his going down the path I knew so well since I was a child, though I don't go there to stay, I just, walk pass there or view it from a tree top. But I know that my dad's friends live around here.

He packed his car and came out, and some people came out from the bush there, with one man in the front. Wait that stature looks familiar, it was dark so I couldn't see his face, so I decided to go closer, I had even forgotten that I came With someone. As I was about to move he held my hand and whispered, its too dangerous general, let's stay here, I told him we must figure out who he is, so he agreed and followed me, we came down from our horses, and walked quietly to the back of the bush, the man was facing the bush, and immediately I recognized him, I turned and looked at Jameson and he was also surprised because he too knows the man, and guess who he is.

Author's note
Wooow, so she really followed her dad, not even minding the consequence if she was caught really, and the best part is that she found out who Mr anonymous is, but who can it be. Well I don't know too, but I believe Kelly will tell us in the next chapter.
And please vote and comment as you read so I will know what to change, and your opinion about the book.
Thanks friends and happy new month to you.

    Still me

                  Hobighirl😘❤💙✌👌👍                💜
Love ya olivia4123 and my big sis Tiselovenooni thanks u both