i am sorry

ahhh hey guys

I just wanted to apologize for thinking I could update again. I haven't watched andi mack since it first came out due to the fact that I have no way to watch it. it has became apparent to me that I couldn't keep up with it and I honestly have no clue what is happening in it at the moment. I have also lost interest in writing this story and I sincerely apologize for completely stopping the book. I thought I had an idea of how I would quickly end the book with no loose ends, but I know i can't do so. I have changed so much since writing this book and looking back, i was really cringey, so i also apologize for that. I really did enjoy writing this because it was lots of fun and I'm just really sorry. I hope you understand. I also just wanted to say thank you to whoever still reads this book of have read this book. Thank you for everything. For now, I don't know what I'll do with this account, probably just read and hopefully write something because I truly do enjoy it. If you need anything, feel free to dm me and I'll do my best to respond. I love you all and I hope you have the bestest day ever.

-y

ps before I discontinue this book, I have decided to publish some pre written parts, hope y'all enjoy it :)