The Homecoming

The sun is about to rise from beyond the horizons as i am entering Mystic glenn. This place never stops to amaze me. It is so beautiful and so lively. The sweet scent of trees is overwhelming and the sound of river nearby adding music to the already musical environment. I feel so good, so alive..I don't remember when I felt so alive in my past three hundred years.....I love this place, my home, my Mystic Glenn.

"Beautiful..isn't it mistress?" I heard Nichole's voice from the front seat. "Öf course Nic...I have always loved this place. " "I guess we'd be staying here a bit longer..right mistress?" "ummn..maybe."

I tried to consider the idea of staying in this place but i knew it was near to impossible for me to stay here even for a few months...I want to forget this place as much as I loved it because I knew that it contains endless sorrows and pain for me. Everything about this place would remind me about the people that no longer exist, about broken bonds and shattered promises.

I tried to push back all my memories of this place back in my brain...where they belong. These memories are the most divided and conflicted part of me. I try to bury them, hide them even from me.  Everyday, I struggle to forget everything about my life, when I was truly living. These are my deepest darkest secrets..but then there is another truth, I cherish them more than my life. because they belong to a time when I was truly living, when I had my home, my family, my friends, my life and of course, my love Dylan...They are the only thing I possess. I am still left in the past because Dylan is a part of it, the most beautiful part of my memories. I never thought that I would return to this place again, to face all those memories again that stii haunt me. But then life is just so strange. It brought me back here, to my once hometown, the only place which I want to be in so much yet cannot be.

And then the car stopped bringing me back to my present. "We're home mistress." Nicole said  stepping out of the car. I stepped out of the car. "I must say I'm impressed Nic." I said looking at our new villa that was going to be our new home for the next few months. It was impressive and a little outside the town. "Go to sleep Nic. You do not want another sunburn right." I instructed Nic to go back to sleep. "Right mistress...and by the way, you're joining your new  highschool tommorrow." Nic said,with a slight smile.  "Why school Nic? I am not staying here for long so I dont need that." I said. "I know mistress. But your school will help us to know atleast some people of this place and that will help us complete our goal soon." "Fine" I said rather too lodly but I know Nic Won't mind. She has been around me for long enough to know about my tempers.

I immediately went to the terrace. I could see the beautiful town from here. The beautiful scenery surrounding the town is breathtaking. The sunshine on the surrounding hills is making it more beautiful and then of course there are magnificent tall trees.

I would get a chance to see the town tommorrow itself. as I join the school . hmmn..tommorrow is going to be a long day.  

Hello everyone...I am a new writer so please don't be harsh on me. I know this part was kind of boring but it was essential. Don't worry this will improve.

And please vote, comment, become a fan. I would immensely appreciate it and any kinds of feedback are most welcome. Please tell me how was the first part.