5. Punishment, part 2: lesson one

Techno lead the already happier looking Kengkla to the bedroom. "Are you sure this is what you want? Think what you promise."

"If this is what it takes for a chance of forgiveness, then yes." Kengkla clung to Techno for support, and like he was afraid he would leave, if he didn't hold onto him. For someone who was going to be punished, Kengkla was looking surprisingly calm.

"Take off your clothes, and lay on the bed," Techno ordered, squashing his awkwardness. Kengkla obeyed without hesitation, but his hands were shaking. Techno wasn't sure if it was from fear or exhaustion, and his heart clenched involuntarily. He wanted so much to walk into Kengkla's arms and be held, but he needed to do this. Not to make Kengkla hurt, although there was a small part of him that was very angry, but to make Kengkla understand. To understand himself. What had actually happened? What was real?

Kengkla hesitated by the side of the bed, looking at Techno with huge eyes, his cock for once not erect. It hurt Techno to see him so defeated. Endure it, N'Kla, so we can put it behind us, he thought. He hardened his heart, and made his face a determined mask.

"Lay down, face up. I want you to see what I do to you."

Kengkla trembled, from hunger, from fear, from hope, but did as he was told. Then he held out his arms, slowly, wordlessly, his hands together. Techno tied Kengkla's arms together, his own hands not too steady, then moved his arms above his head and fastened them to the head of the bed. When he was done, Techno sat next to his captive audience. He looked at him over. So thin! And shivering. Techno pulled the bed spread over him, and Kengkla looked surprised.

"When did you eat last?"

"What day is it? When did you leave me?"

His heart again aching, Techno got up and adjusted the air con to a warmer setting, then went to the kitchen and prepared something quick and light. Noodles and vegetables in a lightly spiced broth. Then he got back and lifted Kengkla into a half seated position, and fed him until it was all gone. Kengkla watched him with huge grateful eyes, and ate obediently, like a little child. Damn you, Kengkla, don't be so adorable!

"You are too weak for what I have planned. I have to build up your strength." Techno said, trying to harden his heart, and Kengkla just watched him trustingly, making Techno's heart clench again.

When the broth was all gone, Techno took the dish to the kitchen, and got back. He looked at the tied up Kengkla, and almost untied him. The thought of taking Kengkla made him feel conflicted. Nervous, excited, ashamed. Should he be doing this?

"Kengkla, from now on, you need to be 100% honest, do you understand? No matter what I ask, you can't lie."

"Yes, Techno." Kengkla used Techno's full name, copying Techno unconsciously. Neither could have articulated why. It was perhaps something about the uniqueness of the situation. Neither of them were quite their normal selves.

"Do you want this?" Techno asked, and pulled the sheet slowly off Kengkla's body.

"No... yes... I want you back. I trust you won't hurt me. You're the kindest man I know." Kengkla's voice shook slightly, but he was totally sincere. 

Techno didn't know how to answer, so he bent to lick Kengkla's nipple instead. Kengkla's body arched into Techno's mouth, and he couldn't help but gasp.

"Do you miss this?" Techno whispered.

"Yes, so much. Please touch me, all over, anywhere, any way you want to."

And Techno did. He explored Kengkla's body, using his hands, lips, mouth, fingers, to suck, kiss, stroke, bite, lick. Actually, it was more of a discovery, as Kengkla was usually in control, and Techno had never had the chance to lavish this much attention on the younger boy. He found he loved making Kengkla moan under his tongue, and he promised himself that if this all ended well, he would do this more often in future.