15. Playroom

A/N:

This gets a little bit more S/M again... You've been warned.

Above: Ten Tosatid, who I've fancast as Top, an original character.

-------

Technic panted with arousal, struggling helplessly against the binds that tied him to the sex swing. He could hear Top moving around the playroom, but couldn't see him, as he had put a blindfold on him after reminding him of their safe words. Yellow for 'slow down' or 'no harder', and red for 'stop'. Technic felt a frisson of fear, thinking of all the toys spread around the room, which he saw for the first time today. Top had told him of the room's existence a few weeks ago, which was behind the provocatively locked door in the corner of his living room, but Top had told Technic wasn't ready for it then.

Earlier today, Top had given him a tour of the room, explaining as they walked around the room, Technic's eyes widening with fear and arousal. Top had told Technic that he would end up on the sex swing, hanging in a corner of the room, flanked by two mirrors, and told him to choose just two from the vast array of devices designed to inflict pain and pleasure. Technic writhed again, thinking of his selection. This was going to hurt. His cock jumped and spurted a little pre-cum on his belly at the thought.

"So eager..." he heard Top murmur. Then Technic felt his fingers pinch his nipples, and he arched, letting out an strangled whimper. The fingers paid him no heed, and plucked and pinched until his nipples were fully erect. Then something clamped on his left nipple, and the sudden pain made him shudder. He gasped, and felt more pre-cum splatter on his stomach. Then the second clamp latched on to him, the pain edging on pleasure, and he shuddered, bowing in a futile effort to escape the clamps, letting out helpless whimpers. And these were the easiest nipple clamps. They only latched on, but there were others that had metal crocodile jaws and those made him shudder, and not in a good way. He quivered as the blood pooled into his nipples, and they started to throb.

Thwack! Technic had been so focused on his nipples, that the first strike of the riding crop on his exposed ass caught him by surprise and he howled. It was his first time with the crop. The strike was a shock, but it was the searing heat that flooded the welt that lingered.

Thwack! Another strike landed on his ass, now welting his other ass cheek. Technic bucked and mewled, but try as he could, he couldn't prevent the third strike.

Thwack! He had been tied face up, his back and head fully on the leather seat of the swing, his ass pulled up and exposed by the leather straps tied around his knees and onto the metal chains attaching the swing securely to the ceiling. His arms were similarly tied over his head. He was completely at Top's mercy.

Thwack! The fourth strike criss crossed the first, and the burning X on his left ass cheek throbbed in time with his clamped nipples, sending strands of fire into his groin.

The pain was exquisite, right on the edge of Technic's endurance, just on that thin line between agony and ecstasy and it made him painfully hard. He writhed and let out squeals as the crop struck him again and again, until his voice was a continuous flow of desperate noise. Then there was nothing, except the burning in the welts, and his nipples, until he felt soft fingers on his ass cheeks. His relief was of short duration, however, as the fingers applied something cool on the welts, which immediately turned the heat up. He bucked, his cock leaking constantly now, as the fire in the welts made his arousal rocket into unbearable stimulation.

Then slick fingers invaded his ass and he arched into them, letting out a high needy whine.

"So open and ready... did the crop feel that good?"