Chapter 13

Y/N POV

~I was woken up by everyone taking pictures of me and Johnny.~

Y/N: You all have to delete that!

ALL: Sorry to late, check your Instagram!

JOHNNY: Common Y/n it doesn't matter! Let's enjoy the day before you have to leave!*kisses Y/n*

Y/N: You're right!

~My phone buzzed with a lot of notifications about the picture they took and they mentioned me and Johnny on their story. I opened Instagram to see the picture because I haven't seen it yet.~

Y/N: The picture is so cute! Someone, please send that to me!

MALINA: I got ya!

*Malina send Y/n the picture*

Y/N: Thanks!

~The picture was actually really cute. I can't believe I won't see Johnny in like 3 months, I will die without him. I decided to put the picture as my lock screen wallpaper.~

ANNIE: Okay It's 10 am what should we do?

Y/N: Maybe we could go to Starbucks!

ALL: Yeah!

Y/N: Ok then, let's get ready and leave in about 15-20 min?

ALL: Ok!

~So I run upstairs to my room and got dressed into:~

~Then I put on some makeup and brushed my hair and teeth

~Then I put on some makeup and brushed my hair and teeth. When I was ready I went downstairs to where the others were waiting.~

JOHNNY: Wow, you look gorgeous!

CARSON: Well, let's go!

*They all left the house. At the front, there was Johnny and Y/n holding hands followed by Malina, Avi, and Kitana behind them there was Annie and Asher holding hands and also Hayden and Lauren holding hands and at the end of all there was Matt, Carson, and Greg who were just talking.*

Y/N: Johnny?

JOHNNY: Yes?

Y/N: I don't know what I will do without you!