Blue, bright blue to be exact. bright blue orbs that belonged to one person my heart ached for, the one person my heart longed for, but also the one person who would never love me back.

those blue eyes were what I was for once catching a glimpse of, as all the girls behind the gate along with me screaming to get their attention. litteraly. although I wasn't screaming I pushed my arm out to the one and only person that made my heart race.Niall Horan.

"could I get a picture ?" I said calmly, hiding what I was feeling inside very well.he nodded at me before smiling, taking my phone which was emberassingly covered in a case of his face.

he gently wrapped his arm around my shoulders before smiling and  taking two pictures.

" well I see I found myself a me fan" he chuckled, a blush instantly rising on my cheeks.

"yeah, I absolutely adore you" I mumbled shyly looking at the gtound, but as quickly as my moment with him started it ended.

"well thank yo-" he was cut short

"NIALL!! niall, come on mate we have to go!" zayn called to him.

"well it was nice meeting you"he smiled before being rushed away."I adore you, too!" he shouted back just as he dissapeared into the croud.

I could hear my heart in my ears as a smile spread across my face. my one idole and biggest crush just said he adored me too. my heart swelled at the remembrance of the words and just in that moment my heart felt complete.