"Hellooo Seattle!" harry greeted waving, trying his hardest to make shure every fan got a wave.

the simple hello was all we needed the arena brusted into a million screams, this time including me.the boys began walking down their runway, each step coming closer and closer to me. they stopped a few steps away from me.

"are youuu ready!" zayn cheered, screams erupted once again.

the tune began to play in the background,  all the boys waved at the fans that were closest to the stage. I waved back at liam as he grinned and blew a kiss.without thinking a scream pried itself from my lips, suprising myself.

before I knew it kiss you was on full blast.

"oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like, we can go out any day any night zayn smiled brightly after finishing his part.

"oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on you can get get anything  that you want"

the boys began splitting ways, dancing and being silly. niall stayed put in his spot just a few feet away beginning to sing.

"oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends making them drool out of their chinny chin chins, baby be mine tonight mine tonight yeeaahhh" he sang to the girls just down the way. he walked closer and closer to me, giving  every fan a wave in the process.

after a little while the song ended as he continued making his way towards me.my mind began to remind me of the fact that what happened was an illusion like the ones the magicians do.

don't get worked up carter, he'll wave and keep walking......your a normal one in a million and you always will be

close so close

third girl next to me

so close

second girl next to me

close

me.

he waved smiling, showing his beautiful straight teeth.I blushed and waved back. he kept walking, passing me with no hesitation. I watched as he continued on,an ounce of sadness began to bulid in my stomach but was quickly gone as I remembered what I told myself.

see I told you, you idiot he doesn't remember you! always a one in a million, ALWAYS and don't forget it.

I watched as he continued walking, then suddenly as if someone had slapped him in the face he stopped.he turned his head facing my direction skimming the croud.his eyes had turned into slits as he continued to search. after a few minutes of searching he seemed to have given up,continuing to walk.