after my heart swelling moment with niall, I went back to my hotel room. the sun was starting set as I pulled a black and turquoise crop top and white skinny jeans. I'm not really one to wear crop tops, I'm not one of those slutty fans who wears extremely short shorts and bustiers to meet the boys, but with the heat outside I had no choice. I let my black hair fall over my shoulders in waves, while I pulled on a pair of black vans hightops.

I had to leave in a half an hour to the arena, I was going to the concert tonight and I was beyond excited. i had just finished the school year when I bought section D tickets, the hours spent working at a small café in town paying off .  

my mind started racing as I thought of how close I was gonna be to them, especially niall. I was still dazed a little bit, trying to believe that niall had actually said he adored me too.to be honest I believed that I was going mad that I was being forced to see something that just simply wasn't, that the things in my mind caused me to hear him say those words when they really didn't leave his flawless lips. genuinely I didn't think that he would say that, especially not to me.not good enough, scarred covered wrists, depsressed me, it just wouldn't happen. it couldn't have.

I sighed in defeat my mind had finally convinced me that he just didn't say it, not to me at least maybe a girl beside me or possibly behind screaming out compliments to show how much he meant.I quickly grabbed my phone and bag, making my way to the door, locking it behind me.

~*~

By the time I had finally finished the process of getting into the arena, I had so much extra energy I felt like I had drank 4 monsters and possibly a redbull.I couldn't sit down for a minute even if I wanted to, not a joke but a slightly scary fact.

the arena began to fill in no time and before you knew it it was full of girls just like me, excited, energetic, and ecstatic. screams and cries could be heard as the 5 boys every desperate girl in this stadium was waiting for began to apear.

this was it, pure adrenaline, screaming, and the voices of 5 angles began to sound.

how do you guys like it !! I'm not the best at writing and i'm sorry this chapter was short, and also my apologies that I haven't updated in a while I  don't have wifi sometimes sorry...... stay wierd -t