twenty three

(don't forget its night)

daniels pov
-

me and jonah we're jamming out to 'I'm so tired' by lauv.

"I really cant believe we met." jonah said

"me either. we can hang out all the time now."

"were at the fair" we both got out of the car. It was really cold out. jonah looked at me "hey have my hoodie" he said and handed it to me.

me and Jonah were walking and we were really close. I looked down at our hands that were touching and jonah looked at them too. Jonah made the move "dani my hand is cold can you hold it?"

i interlocked our hands. "better?" I asked

"yes" He responded. i like him so much.

we were getting walking to our first ride and Jonah said "are you scared of these?"

"yes." I responded

"well your safe with me."

"your too cute" I said touching his nose.

"I was waiting for you to do that." he said giggling

"you have a cute laugh you know."

"you have a cute face" he said laughing

-

me and Jonah were in the car headed to his place. the fair was really fun.

we were getting out of the car to head in his place and jonah said "are you gonna stay over?"

"probably."

we got inside and he said he was gonna make popcorn and told me to pick out a movie that we would watch

he came over and I picked out a scary movie "I know you don't like scary movies but if you get scared just tell me." I told him

we the movie started "I'm already scared."

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers together "I'll cuddle you" so that's what I did me and him were now cuddling.

I was playing with his hair "thank you for tonight jonah. it was amazing"

"your welcome dani. anything for the love- my bestfriend"

he soon fell asleep in my arms so I kissed his forehead "goodnight jonah."

then I also fell asleep.

bestfriends do this stuff right?