f i f t y

jonahs pov

"ok." daniel said as we sat on the bed.

"Daniel. you did it again. you hurt me AGAIN! it wasn't even a day daniel!  you said you wouldn't do it again! I gave you what you wanted!" I said while trying to keep the tears in

"Jo-"

"oh wait I'm not done yet Daniel.  there's nothing to explain! you cheated on me. your bored of me. you just wanted sex. actually no! you wanted fame. I bet you never loved me. but I loved you with my whole heart. I don't love anyone more than you daniel. you mean the absolute world to me! I thought you loved me. but do you?"

"don't even say I used you for for fame! AND don't say I used you for sex!" he said angry

"are you sure about that? the last two pictures saw of you cheating on me with TWO different guys you were sexually doing something to them. you never answered me. do. you. love me." I snapped back.

"omg jonah! I do love you!"he said annoyed

"you obviously dont Daniel! you wouldn't cheat on me if you loved me!"

"and the fact that you said you were out with a girl hurts me even more! YOU LIED TO ME!"

"Jonah you don't understand." he said laughing

"Daniel. I do understand. you don't love me anymore. you wanted to date me for sex and fame.

he didn't say anything.

I got up and started walking to the door

"Jonah? what are you doing? what are we? Jonah please don't leave me."

I walk up to him and grab his face "daniel it's the best for the both of us. I don't know if I'm able to live without you. but you obviously don't love me anymore. and I don't want to get hurt again. I would give you so many chances but every time I give you another chance I get hurt worse. daniel I love you and possibly always will be in love with you but I'm scared to get hurt again. I don't want you to be unhappy and your obviously unhappy in this relationship. I want you to be happy and your happy with the other guy. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love me and uses me for sex or fame. I want to be in a relationship in which the person loves me." I said while letting the tears fall.

"is this a goodbye?" he said while his voice cracked.

"i love you forever daniel. but tell me the truth before I go."

"do you love me?"

"..... no." he shook his head. my heart shattered.

"did you ever love me?"

"no I didn't." he said that's when I walked out the door and when I opened it I saw the boy he cheated on me with and he had a big teddy bear and a big sign that says "these best 2 years have been the best years of my life. will you marry me?"

I didn't even say goodbye. I ran to the car with tears falling down my face. the guys were now outside the car and they all ran up to me and we had a group hug. jack grabbed my face softly "what happend jo?" he said soft

"he was cheating on me the whole time."