fourty eight

jonahs pov

me and daniel were cuddling in the way back of the bus while the other guys we're in their bunks.

"why'd you do it?" I asked daniel

"mhm?"

"why'd you cheat on me?" I responded

"jonah I made a stupid mistake."

"I knew I wasn't good enough." my eyes were starting  to water and so I got up and was getting ready to walk out. But Daniel grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him so we were inches apart

"jonah listen." he started  "your perfect to me. your a blessing to this world. your so precious and smol. I love you for you. that's not the reason at all baby" he said while he was playing with my hair  and we are still inches apart.

"that feels like the reason daniel. I don't feel good enough. it feels like you did what you did because you don't love me enough or at all. you obviously don't know what it feels like Daniel."

"honestly you would've cheated on me too jonah"

I was shocked by that answer I walked back "NO I WOULDNT DANIEL! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON THE PERSON IM IN LOVE WITH! THERE IS NO ONE IS THIS UNIVERSE THAT I LOVE MORE THAN YOU! THE FACT THAT YOU EVEN THINK THAT HURTS ME EVEN MORE! I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME DANIEL! DID YOU NOT TRUST ME THIS WHOLE TIME" I yelled.

"jonah I'm sorry." he said.

"I just want to know the reason why you did this." I responded

"I was bored jonah. no not of you! our relationship wasn't going anywhere. yes I love you and your cuddles with my whole heart but I  got bored of being lovey dovey ALL THE TIME. I love cuddling with you. but sometimes I want to do something else."

"Daniel, I would do anything to keep you happy."

"you would?"

"of course."

"so what do you want to do?" I asked

"I- um... do you know what I mean?"

"yes idiot."