Prologue

DISCLAIMER

Yeh Pyaar Nahin Toh Kya Hai? by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/183030231?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=QSF0jnLciN7JdMjd9ABzsjRMlDdH5SRqXGNW5DvWV%2FDOMUjKgJcj2yONhsOpSgar%2BwbCtC3Zi1K9Y%2FryWfeNC9kGNaGEvQOkfOxlzRjVnN0YG7jxCALTuo8cz9T48xy4)

Thank you.

************************************************************************

Prologue

Har pal dil mein adhoorapan sa hai
Bhatke tanha, banjara jeevan hai
Main hoon kya bas, ek aadha aasmaan
Naa rakh paaun faasla darmiyaan

(Every moment, there is an incompleteness in the heart,
The heart wanders alone, the life is that of a wanderer.
What am I, just a half of sky,
I am not able to keep distance in between (you and me, considering her the earth).

Clutching her bag for the third time, she shut her eyes tightly, "You can do this Khushi.. never give up easily in your life!"

Giving the necessary encouragement to herself, she turned her feet into the direction of AR.. the direction of her life now!

As usual she greeted the guards and went inside, greeting the receptionist on the way with her chirpy smile, "Good morning ji!"

The receptionist busy in her work, glared at Khushi and resumed her work.

"Even his employees are like him!" Khushi muttered to herself and had few talks with employees who are her friends now then she went upstairs, on the way... to his cabin! Once she feared this same man, but now she's back again to face him and defeat him in his own game! Gone was that fear, when he dared to play with her life just to revenge on her!

She knocked on the door and waited for his reply. 

"Come in.." she got the permission after few seconds and opened the door.

She turned to him and walked near his table all the while staring right into his eyes, not even for once she averted her eyes from him. Her eyes were filled with confidence and courage to fight back with this man who thinks he can buy people with his money, who intimidates people to dance on his tunes, who doesn't care about anyone and does every disgusting thing to satisfy his ego. But not anymore, because she will show him what Khushi Kumari Gupta is now!