The model and the ladybug (lemon)

It's an adults book... There souldn't be anyone whining about a bit a smex... Right? You've been warned!!!

After saying goodbye to Chat Noir, Ladybug's head was spinning nonstop.
She got into her room through her terrace's door and undid her transformation immediately.
-I can't believe it Tikki! Could it be that Chat is actually...?-
Her kwami was exhausted and let herself fell on her bearer's bed.
-Don't fall into hasty conclusions. Maybe everything is nothing but a strange coincidence,  don't you think?_

Marinette couldn't stop worrying.
She had to figure out if Adrien (the most perfect, handsome, shy and generous person in the whole world) was actually the flirty Chat Noir!
The bluenette turn her computer on and started to compare the photos of the massive archives she had about Adrien Agreste, with some others about Chat that she downloaded from the Ladyblog.
Both guys had green eyes, sexy lips, and soft blond hair.
Staring at an underwear advertising, she discovered that both of them had identical and strong abs.

How could she be so blind?

But the two boy's personalities couldn't be more different!
When Marinette noticed that Tikki recovered her strength after eating a couple of cookies, told her:
-Tikki: I need your help! But please PLEASE do not judge me for what I'm about to do!-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug swang her yo-yo to help herself getting to the second floor on the Agreste's Manor.
She poked her head through the window and found that the room was really dark and pretty quiet.
The only noise she could notice was the muffled sound of water falling from Adrien's shower.
She pushed the window wider and jump into the room, landing silently.
She waited a couple of minutes, swirling her yo-yo nervously.

Adrien stepped out of the bathroom without noticing her at first.
He walked a couple of steps while scrolling on his phone. His hair was damp, he had a towel wrapped on his waist and another one around his shoulders.
Marinette swallowed hard. He was so handsome...
While drying his hair, Adrien looked up and saw Ladybug leaning in his open window.

He almost screamed, but that would have been a terrible idea.
Really conscious about his attire, he asked her:
-It's so-something wrong Ladybug?-
She smiled at him and slowly started to approach him.
-I just was in the neighborhood-
Her midnight hair and her spotted suit shone under the moonlight.
Adrien felt a lump on his throat.
This must be a dream. He surely fell asleep on the bathtub and was having that recurring dream where Ladybug came to his room and seduced him... Or not?

They look at each other instantly.
The spotted heroine's bluebell eyes stared at his deep green ones.
Their breath hitched while they were getting closer and closer.
When they realized it, they were a few inches apart.
Adrien watched her as his blush crept over his face.
Then the bluenette crashed her lips into his...

In the beginning, he didn't know what to do! Ladybug was kissing him!
Two loud heartbeats later, Adrien was passionately kissing her back, while her gloved hands traced his bare and muscular stomach.
The blond boy opened his mouth letting a soft moan escape, and Marinette took advantage and shoved her tongue even deeper.
So Adrien grabbed her by the nape of her neck and leaned further on their kiss.
Under his towel, his member was deliciously throbbing.

They broke apart to catch their breath.
Even if the blond model tried to hide it, the bluenette felt his
bonner digging into her thigh.
Without further delay, she deliberately brushed her leg against his rock hard dick, faking innocence.
Adrien was clueless. He didn't know if he should stop all this or push her to his bed and satisfy all his needs on her body till both passed away.
Marinette's shaky fingertips brought him to reality.
She had started to undo the knot on the towel that barely hid his manhood.
Without really trying to avoid it, the towel fell on the floor and Ladybug gasped at the sight of his size.
She wasn't experienced so she stared at him, awed and a bit scared at the same time. Wow...

The blue-eyed girl looked up and saw a mixture of confusion and excitement in Adrien's face.
_"What am I doing?"_ she asked herself. _"I was supposed to come here to investigate... Not to take advantage of him!"_
_I'm sorry... I..._ Ladybug said, walking away from him.
Adrien grabbed her by the wrist, not really understanding what was going on.
_Don't go.... You can't leave me "like this"_ he told her, holding her with one hand, while his other hand stroked his thick dick up and down.
Adrien pulled her onto him, holding her strongly by the waist, his face hiding in the crook of her white neck.

Marinette could feel her heart shatter...
Her civilian self could never make him feel what Ladybug could.

Adrien's kisses were tracing down her neck to her collarbone, while he grinded her, rubbing his erection against the sensitive skin of her sex, that started to pulse, wetting her suit.
The blond guy let go of her wrist, just to go up to her breast, fondling her hardened nipples over the impenetrable fabric.
Marinette moaned and strongly closed her legs, making Adrien feel a lot more pleasure, taking him to the edge of orgasm.
Then he walked ahead, gently pushing her, till both softly leaned on the huge window where she came from. The model turned her around.
Adrien's hands started to search for the nonexistent zipper on Ladybug's back.
_How do you get this thing off?_ he complained.
_It's a magical suit! Can't be taken off without undoing my transformation_ she answered between moans while holding herself over the window sill.
The blond model quit the idea of getting her naked, knowing that she would never reveal her identity just for a fuck.

So he held her hips with his hands and spread her buttocks, placing his yearning dick between her legs, pushing vigorously.
With one of his hands, he was groping the bluenette's breast, pinching hard on her nipple, while his other hand was tracing circles around her wet crotch.
_I-I can't anymore... I'm about to..._ Marinette shouted.
_Me too... Ahhhh... I love you Ladybug_ he moaned.
He charged a couple more times and then came, dirtying the heroine's suit.
They hugged for a while, trying to catch their breath.

Ladybug tried not to cry, fighting against shame and a broken heart.
The young model kissed her neck, on the little space between her hair and her suit's collar.
_I'm so sorry for... You know... But I didn't lie when I said that I love you_
Ladybug faced him, caressing his cheeks with her hands and kissed him sweetly.
She immediately climbed the window, jumping through it and disappearing into the Parisian night without looking back.

When she got safely into her room, Marinette undid her transformation and grieved on her bed.
Tikki was mad at her because of all the things that happened that night.
But she had promised not to judge her holder, so she went down to the bakery, to grab something to recharge her energy.

Marinette couldn't sleep very much that night, and when she finally did, she had nightmares of green eyes and black leather.
Adrien was still confused about everything that happened between him and the love of his life, and could barely sleep.

Ok... the Second chapter is out.
Hope you like it!

Now I need your to be sincere: from 1 to 10: how shitty is my english???
It's undestandable???

Comment and vote if you wish!!!