Free Agent

During his photo shoot, Adrien alternated between euphoria, knowing that his Princess was Ladybug, excitement because of the plans he had to carry out for his revenge, and shame, that was eating him whole...
He knew that what he was about to do was completely and absolutely wrong and the most probable was that Marinette would be furious with him... And she might even hate him!!!
But he wanted that their "revealing moment" were worth it. Even if it weren't in the right way.

When he got home he took a bath and did his homework.
_Plagg, Claws out!_ he screamed when it was time to patrol with Ladybug.
He met his partner in the highest of the Eiffel tower.
Chat took a deep breath, fighting his craving of holding her tight and kissing her senseless...

He saw that the spotted-suited heroine was deeply immersed in her thoughts, so he got silently close to her and getting behind her, he covered her bluebell eyes with his gloved hands.
Ladybug turned startled and elbowed him really violently in the jaw, making Chat fell on his butt.
_Oh Chat!!! I'm so sorry!!! But you should know better than anyone that you'd never EVER try to catch a hero by surprise!!! Especially when she's on a terribly foul mood..._
The cat-eared boy lifted his hands in a defensive way and flashed an apologetic smile.
He stood up, dusting his bottom.

While they patrolled the Parisian night, the kitty tried fruitlessly to engage Ladybug in conversation, but wasn't successful.

A couple of hours later, and no akumas on sight, they decided to part ways.
_I had a purrrrfect time with you, M'Lady!!! Compared to your beauty, the lights of the city pale!_ he said, trying to kiss the back of her hand.
She rolled her eyes and took her hand away from his reach.
_Don't waste your time trying to flatter me, kitty! Why don't you save all your gallantry for your girlfriend? I heard it through the gravepine that there is a lucky lady already!_ Ladybug said, biting her lip.
Chat Noir smirked and then replied:
_ I bet she would love to be My Lady... If I'd ever asked her to be. But I can assure you that I'm still a "free agent"... I guess a stray cat can't change his spots!_
The bluenette bit her lip harder, trying not to bark at him, till she felt the metallic taste of her own blood on her mouth.
_Then you shouldn't make her waste her time and energy if you're not really interested in her!!!_
Ladybug turned away, so he couldn't see the tears that were starting to cloud her eyes.
_Don't take it seriously Bugaboo... I won't!_
That's it! That added insult to the injury!!!
So she left immediately, without looking back.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette buried her head between her pillows and screamed on top of her lungs:
_That stupid stray alley cat!!! Who does he think he is??? A "free agent"... Free my ass!!!
But then she decided not to shed another tear for that boastful idiot. It was war!!!

After feeding Plagg, Chat went to Marinette's house and knocked on the skylight window that led to her bedroom.
After the third time knocking, she wasn't answering yet.
He peeked through the glass and saw her sitting on her desk, her headphones on.
So he slowly opened her window and slithered through her room till he got behind the bluenette.
Then he pecked her rosy cheek.
Marinette turned startled and slapped him hard with the back of her hand.
That was the second time on that very same night that he ended falling on his butt.
_Oh Chat! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't hear you arrive... And you scared me!!!_ the blushing girl squeaked. On her insides, she was laughing and enjoying herself finally.
_Don't worry Princess! It was my fault for surprising you! I'll keep your strength in mind..._ he answered while trying to soothe the pain of his reddening cheek.
Marinette smiled sweetly at him and lend him her hand to help him stand up.
_Oh my love!!! I missed you so much!!! I thought about you the whole time!!! I couldn't wait to have you in my arm again!!!_ he purred while hugging her by the waist.

Marinette took a deep breath and hugged him back, hiding her face in Chat's chest while mimicking his words in a really nasty way, knowing that he couldn't see her.
_I really missed you too, kitty_ she said, now looking up.
Marinette stood on tiptoe and sweetly kissed him.

And there it was again... A pang of pain on Cat Noir's heart.
His Princess was surely trying her best not to give herself away. He bet she was furious with him and his alter ego, Adrien. But he was going to compensate her for being this cute.
So he kissed her deeply. She kissed him back immediately.
He pulled her closer and while his tongue explored Marinette's mouth, his hands moved suggestively down her hips.
Marinette's breath was hectic when they pulled away.
She looked straight to his green eyes and said while feeling all of her blood crept to her face:
_What are we, Chat?_

To be continued...

Ok, reaaaaaally short chapter. Sorry about that!
We are near the end!
Just a couple chapters more!!!
Hope you like it, even if Adrien is a real idiot... But he'll compensate it, I swear!
Vote and comment if you like it. And If you don't, you can vote and comment anyway!
Cy a!
Bugs out!!!