Chapter One

I was walking down the street to get some peace and quiet after the concert I had just done, everybody was still back at the set packing up and meeting fans, but I had a major headache so I left. While I was walking I saw what I think was an angel, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life, she had beautiful blonde hair that flowed just pasted her shoulders and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. I had to meet her so I walked over to her,
"Hi, I was just waking past and saw how beautiful you are and was wondering if you wanted to come back to my tour bus and have a little fun?"
This move had worked on every girl I had ever met, "Umm, no thanks. I really should be getting home its late."
She turn around to walk away. Did she know who I am!? I'm Ashley Purdy and no girl has ever walked away from me! Who did she think she was?!? I jogged to catch up with her and I grabbed her by the arm, "Hey! Let me go!"
She yelled and I covered her mouth with my hand so that no one would hear her screaming and yelling. She refused to walk as I tried to pull her foward so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran back to the tour bus.

When I got there Andy, Jinxx, Jake, C.C, and Sammi (Jinxx's fiance) stared at me like I had gone mad. I closed the door to the bus and locked it then put the girl down. She sat on the floor crying.
"What the fuck did you do to her?" Jinxx glared at me, waiting for an answer.
"I asked her if she wanted to come back to the tour bus and have some fun, she said no so I made her come."

"You better not rape her!"
Sammi yelled at me.
"I'm not going to rape her, unless she refuse to let me fuck her."
I mummbled the last part and before anyone could say anything else I picked her up again and took her to my room. We had just done our last concert for this tour and know we were heading home.
"So whats your name?"
I sat her down on my bed.
"I-Isabel S-Stone."
"I like the name Isabel, can I call you Izzy?"
She nodded.
"Good, my name's Ashley Purdy but you can just call me Ash"

"P-please let me go h-home"
She begged
"No."
I got up and left the room, making sure to lock it behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------Sammi's P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------

About a week after we got home Isabel had stoped crying 24/7, but I could still hear her crying herself to sleep every night on the sofa in Ashley's bedroom because mine and Jinxx's bedroom was right next to his. Today all the boys had gone out to record some new song and they left me home with Isabel. I could hear Isabel upstairs singing Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars.
"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go when all those shadows almost killed your liight I remember you said don't leave me hear alone but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes the sun is going down, you'll be alright no one can hurt you now. Come morning light you and I'll be be safe and sound. Don't you dare look out your window, darling everythings on fire. The war outside our door keeps raging on. Hold on to this lullaby. Even when the musics gone, gone."
She had a beautiful singing vioce. I couldn't take her sadness anymore so I went upstairs and unlocked Ashley's door and went in. She stoped singing and scurried to the corner,
"Hey I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna take you out to have some fun. I have to bring you back here after though, but I promise I'll take you out as often as I can to have some fun and fresh air, ok?"
She nodded.
"Ok. come on lets get you cleaned up."
I took her to my room were she could shower and I could find her some clothes. After she took a shower I found her something that fits her, we were both the same size so it was easy to find her something. I gave her a mid-thigh black strapless dress that hugged her body, "Umm, i-isn't this a little small?"

"Oh, no its supposed to be like that. I've kinda relised that you're a good girl but knowing Ash he's going to keep you until the end of the world and you're going to have to become less of a good girl or else you'll die.

"O-ok"

"Alright, put these on," I handed her a pair of two inch wedges she hesitated but then she put them on.

Hours later we were finally walking out of the mall with about five bags from each store we went to and that was alot of bags considering we went to about fiftey stores. We had to have several secerity gaurds help us with our bags to the car. When we got home I unlocked the door and walked in. I could not believe the horror scence that was infront of me.