Chapter 2

"ASHLEY PURDY! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE????!!!!!!!"
I screamed at Ashley who was standing infront of Jinxx, Jake, Andy, and C.C, who were chained to the stairs, had duct tape over their mouths, were covered in glue(at least I hope it was glue and  not cu-ok lets not go there)
"ONE OF THESE ASSHOLES TOOK ISABEL! I CAN'T FUCKING FIND HER!!!!!" he yelled, Isabel was hiding behind me.
"Ash calm down, she's right here, I have her." 
I said and he stared at me like a mental person, he ran up to me and looked behind me, when he saw Isabel he went to grab her but she latched onto me and hit her fave in my back, causing Ashley to reluctantly back off a bit.
"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing, I just took her to the mall"

"Well you could at least tell me before you do that so that I don't do this" He pionted to the guys chained to to the stairs.
"I didn't tell you because I knew you would have said no."

"So? Everyone else wouldn't be chained to the fucking stairs."

"No, they would be. Something would've happened and they would all still be chained to the stairs."
As I said that I heard a small giggle come from behind me. Isabel started giggleing, but when Ashley looked at her she stopped.
"Whats so funny?"
He asked, looking at her with a playful grin. Instead of answering him she just clung tighter to my shirt. Ashley started walking towards us, with that grin still on his face. She started inching to the other side of me to get away from him, still clinging to my shirt as if her life depended on it, which right now, that may just be the case. "Ashleeey, don't you dare do what i think you're about t do!" Jinxx yelled from the stairs. I knew just what Jinxx was thinking. Ashley had that look in his eyes that he only had when he was about to attck something - or some one. Like that time when he attacked Killer for taking one of his porn magasinzes and chewing it up.
"Um, Isabel, I think you should - "
Before I could even finish my sentance Ashley took one huge step foward and grabbed her from my side. He got her down on the floor and stradled her hips. He smiled and then started tickling her. "Whats so funny? Hah? What's so funny?" he laughed. Isabel laughed so hard she started crying.
" Come on you two, time for dinner" We unchained the boys and we all went downstairs for dinner.
"Who cooked tonight?"
"Well Ash, it was your turn but you were too busy so Andy volunteered"
Everyone sighed in frustration because they know what they were going to be getting. Andy walked out of the kitchen with a plater of paper.
"Andy, darling, paper isn't food."
I spoke to him in a quiet tone, similar to how one would speak to a small child.
"Yes it is."
He began munching on a peice of paper.
"Great, what the hell are we supposed to eat now?"
C.C. looked very annoyed. He's got angry when he's hungry, he could qualify for one of those snicker commercials with Betty White in them.
"Um..I-I can cook if yoy guys want."
We all turned to Isabel who had the same sheeping look on her face she always did.
"Who can cook?!!"
Ashley stared at her like she was his favorate porn star.
"Well, I'm no professional but I can make a few things."
"AWESOME!"
He picked her up and swung her around in circles, causing her to squeal in suprise.

After we had eaten dinner, which consisted of the beast chicken I've ever had, french fries, and some awesome martinis, everyone say in the living room watching tv. After making our dinner and eating Isabel passed out on the table. We all thought she had died because I was cleaning up the plates and everyone else was sitting at the table quietly there was a loud crashing sound that was caused by Isabel's head colliding with the dining table. Everyone was immediately surrounding her. After confirming she had a pulse Ashley took her to the living room and laid her in the couch with her head on his lap and I covered her with a blanket since you could almost see everything because the dress she borrowed was so short.
Sitting, watchung tv with all of them felt nice, odd because one of us is the victim of kidnapping, but still nice.