I'm not soft (part 3)

narrative Pov

Y/n Inner Mind

Y/n body was floating in a empty space where it was just pitch black. Y/n was in a deep dark area of his mind, where he would put all of his inner demons. This place was what he would call a true nightmare. Where all of his demons would try and consume him, change him, destroy him. he has kept this place sealed for many years but it seems when Blake had struck Y/n in the head with his sword he had somehow unlocked the scariest part of Y/n's brain.

Nobody pov 

Y/n just keeps floating further and further down into the deep dark abyss until he finally just stops. 

Y/n pov

I open my eyes only to see nothing but i fell so much hatred and pain all around me, that is then when i notice that i am not in the real world. But i am in my mind i then start to look around more only to be grabbed by the face and be thrown into something hard. i try to look around again but i then get punched in the face. I fall to the ground or what i thought was the ground and got kicked in the back only to then be stabbed in the back by something. i then get up

Y/N: THATS IT!!!!*Tries to summon dante* What the hell!?!?!

I then get picked up by the throat and get punched 1,000 times in the stomach, i started to cough up blood. My power starts to surge through my body once again and i grab whatever was choking 

Y/n: I hope you had you're fun whatever you are because *Turns into god form*That's  the last time you'll ever touch me!

As soon as i go into my God form i became able to see what was around me the entire time. That is also when i find out who had there hand around my neck.

I then kicked the demon in the head which sent the demon flying through the air

I then kicked the demon in the head which sent the demon flying through the air. But before it got to far away it grabbed me by the leg and through me into the ground. But i stopped myself from being dragged i then rush towards the demon to punch it the face but it dodges and shoves its hand through my chest.

Demon: You are no God sparda, you are only a weak hybrid.

Y/n: Don't you ever call me Sparda again, also this hybrid just beat you!