Daddy's Home

It's been 2 weeks since the world has come to an end and the final battle between Y/n and company against X and company. Within those 2 weeks Y/n has been nowhere to be found, Merlin had lost his presence after 10 minutes in the clouds. Rias and the rest of the devil allies have arrived to try and end the war but to no avail. But the one thing Merlin and the others didn't realize was that the titans that were supposed to be sleep. Have resurfaced to destroy everything. But it seems that X has had enough waiting.

Rias: We've been fighting for weeks we can't keep this fight up for much longer.

Merlin: I can't fight anymore or else it will damage the baby.

Jibril: Dont worry Merlin I'll protect you. *limps in front of her with only one wing that is barely even consider a wing*

Merlin: Everyone give me the rest of your power so I can forcefully summon Y/n here!

Everyone looks at Merlin with a confused look but still comply. X had noticed the big source of magic going to Merlin.

X: Not on my watch!

X then zooms past everyone punches Merlin in the stomach, sending her flying across Japan. Everyone was either in utter shock or fear.

Cu: Merlin!

Everyone rushed X and started to attack him with everything they had but all X did was shake them all.
Merlin was now on the beach barely able to move but she held her hands together make small portal which Y/n came out of.

(Everything But the hair and headband)

Y/n turned towards merlin with a smile until he actually saw her. He rushed towards her and started healing her.

Y/n: Who did this Merlin?

Merlin: You should already know the answer.

Y/n's lighting started to turn green while healing Merlin.

Merlin: What's the green lighting it's something our son will inherit. He will not have control over this power so Merlin until he is conceived you will be indestructible.

Merlin: That's good.

Y/n then stands up and dust himself off.

Y/n: I might not be returning from this battle Merlin, so I want you to name our son something cool ok.

Merlin shakes her head and then passes out. Y/n gets in a running stance and starts to emit lightning and fire. He then disappeared making no sound and destruction.

Rias: Give him everything you got!

Rias and the others shot all of their magic at X but he wasn't moving until. A quick but powerful strike of lightning and fire launched X out of earths atmosphere. Y/n then turns around to try and locate rias. Once he finds her he disappears and reappears in front of her.