A Night To Remember.

Falkner and this mystery gal stumbled back into his hotel room, both stumbling to strip themselves and to get closing than they already were.

He locked the door, the two making their way towards the bed. He eyed her up, his blue eyes glistening in the moonlight. Her eyes, beady and soulless. Her delicious lips, grey and not shimmering. "God, Suuckson. Stop looking at me like that," He purred, helping her down to his throbbing cock.

"Oh, FalkNeR, yoU'Re So BiUiIiJGg!" She squeaked, her high pitched man voice wavering slightly. "I know, I know." He replied saying, groaning once she took him into her mouth. She picked up her pace, him bucking his hips against her plump soc—mouth.

She pulled back. Him whimpering slightly once he'd realized she needed a small break before doing more.

And then she got up to his mouth.

"Wait, baBe, sTOp!" Falkner cried out, The sock tryna get into his mouth. "OpEn uP, biTCH." She roared, shoving herself into his mouth, cutting off his "No, stOP—"

His muffed chokes and gurgles where hard to hear, he ran into the bathroom and threw up. After he said "Fucking gag reflexes. Always interrupting me finally fucking my hand in a sOcK pUpEt. HOW SAD CAN I GET?!"

Why does his stupid douche brother, Mason, even get someone as fine as Irénée?! Why can't he find someone that good too? Why is he weaker than his hand in a sock of his, with black buttons sewn onto them?! 

Then went to jack his problems off and away!

Time limit: 10 minutes and 30 seconds.

Yes, not a lot, but his hand wasn't really into him. :/