chapter 1: meeting

Robin wakes the up. He realized he will be be late for school. 'I can't be late!! It is my first day!!' Robin thought to himself. His abusive dad walks to his room and yells. "You go to school now!" Robin rushed to the school.

Robin got to his new school and saw a blue haired boy and runs into him by accident. Robin dropped the books "Are you okay?" The boy asked. He’s cute, Robin thinks. “...I’m fine.’

The cute boy picks up Robin’s books. “Are you new here?” The boy asks. “Y-yes.” Robin answers, taking his books back.

“I’ll see you around, then.” The blue haired boy smiles and winks at Robin. “Y-yeah, sure.” He answers.

----

Chrom walks to his first period, gym class, and he thinks about his encounter with the white haired boy earlier. He was kind of cute, Chrom thinks. He goes outside to class to see the gym teacher, Mr. Corrin, already yelling at students. I don’t think booty shorts are school appropriate… Chrom thinks.

He sees the white haired boy from this morning laying down on the grass nearby. He wonders why he is on the ground, and walks over. “Hello?” He calls out. The boy opens his eyes. Chrom holds out his hand, and says, “There are better places to take a nap than on the ground you know.”

The white haired boy takes his hand, and Chrom helps him up.

“It’s you again. Thanks.” He says when he is off the ground. “If we’re gonna keep meeting like this, I guess I should tell you my name. I’m Chrom.” Chrom says. He notices the boy is still holding his hand. “...I’m Robin.”

Robin goes to the rest of his classes for the day, only to find that Chrom is in all of his classes. He sits next to Chrom, because he doesn’t know anybody else, and the bluenette doesn’t seem to mind.

His last class, science, ends, and as Chrom and he are packing up their textbooks, a red-haired boy comes up to Chrom.
“Hey, Chrom! What’s up?” The red-head says. Chrom answers, “Not much, Roy. What’s up with you?”

Robin watches them talk.

The red-head, apparently named Roy, continues on, “Yo, I’m having a sick party this weekend, are you busy? Your friend here can come too.” Chrom looks at Robin. “Do you want to?” He asks him. “Oh, sure, I guess.” Robin answers.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO COMING SOON